Villa Teresa School 4

Posted August 30, 2012
Sisters and staff of Villa Teresa, the blessing has truly been ours. My son attended Villa Teresa over ten years ago, and is a Senior now at Harding Charter Prep. Many of the atributes that has made him a great young man I owe to the staff and sisters at Villa. My prayers and well wishes go to the school the the remaining staff as they approach the schools last journey. Folks you can be proud of what you have done for thousands of children over the years, contributing to their successes. How my heart breaks to see the schools end. However, I am praying for each of you, as you have Parented the parents. taught respect, responsibility and preserverance to all who have entered through your doors. Know that I like many other parents will never forget those of you who remain and those who we have lost,

Villa Teresa School 4

Posted March 10, 2012
Villa Teresa has been an incredible home for our entire family now since 2008 and our hearts are so heavy as they prepare to close. Sister Veronica, Ms Hope and Ms Mary Lewis have been true blessings in our life and that if our daughter. The school is not perfect but the commitment to excellence of so many staff and families made it a safe, happy and enriching environment. We will forever be indebted to the sisters and many staffers who cared for and nurtured our child. Many thanks and blessings to you during this sad time.

Posted May 16, 2011
Villa Teresa is a wonderful school! My daughter has been going here for two years and we love it. Aside from the great teachers and academics, there are many other pros: they have a summer program (so they are open year-round), provide before and after care, and have extracurricular activities on site (piano, dance, scouts, etc.). The staff is warm and friendly and there are lots of family activities.

Posted March 22, 2011
This is the worst school I have ever been to. We were shown sunshine and flowers when we toured; then after enrolling and paying all the money, we were exposed to the real Villa Teresa.

Posted October 06, 2010
this school is nothing but a hypocritical place. they treat the employees children like total garbage. 1 of the employees requested that her child be put in a specific teachers class and the principal responded "ugh, we have to get the paying children first priority". the principal even at 1 time served one of the non-paying kids cold food for lunch as "punishment", some of the staff members were so upset that it had them in tears. the mother of the child was furious when she was told about the incident (mother is employee there). they call them self's followers of God, yeah right...if you all could only see what happens behind close doors. i would NEVER recommend this school to ANYONE...PAYING OR NON-PAYING. "sister she doesn't even have a highschool diploma it she has no say so"...this came out of the secretaries mouth, she was talking about an employee.

Posted November 12, 2009

Villa Teresa School 3

Posted October 22, 2009
My daughter has been going to this school for two years. Overall, it has been a good experience, however, there is a bad attitude at times towards staff interaction with parents and some students. Often there is an impression that the staff is too busy to answer important questions or follow up on safety issues. It seems a sense of entitlement may be developing there which could become dangerous.

Posted August 26, 2009
My husband and I cannot say enough wonderful things about Villa Teresa! The teachers are well supported and are excellent in their jobs. The extracurricular activities/ summer camp for the children are also wonderful! We love it!

Posted September 29, 2008
My child has been welcomed with kindness and warmth. He loves going to school and begs to go on weekends!

Posted June 30, 2008
Our daughter has been in VT for two years. Her teachers have been terrific. The principal and staff are truly dedicated to the care and education of the children. It's a small school, but the academics are great, and there are lots of extracurriculars, such as piano, guitar, scouting groups, and several team sports. At Villa Teresa, they always seem to be finding ways to improve their facilities and their methodology, yet they manage to preserve their wonderful traditions and unfussy, loving, inclusive atmosphere. It's easy to see why students often stay in contact throughout their lives.

Villa Teresa School