Posted December 09, 2013
This school was good until the new principal and Secretary came along. Like the review below me Comacho and Brown Nievez are really rude and they both have favorites they are only nice to them but treat everyone else like outcasts.

Posted December 20, 2008

Posted December 20, 2008

Sacred Heart Catholic School 3

Posted September 25, 2006

Posted May 05, 2006
This is the best school my children have ever attened. The teachers are all wonderful and the principal is awsome. I wish I had found this school sooner and saved my children and myself a lot of stress. If you are looking for the perfect school for you children, catholic or non catholic they will be welcome with open arms and all kids are treated equal. I am so glad I have finally found the right school for my kids.

Posted July 15, 2005
- a former student

Posted September 29, 2004
Sacred heart is a wonderful and safe place to learn with a caring teaching staff and challenging curriculum.

Posted September 15, 2003
I went to school at Sacred Heart in the late 50's. My nephews went in the mid 70's and now my grandchildren go to school there.

Sacred Heart Catholic School
2700 South Shartel Avenue, Oklahoma City, OK  73109
Last modified Sacred Heart Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Sacred Heart Catholic School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top