Posted February 08, 2011
Mount St. Mary has been great for our daughter. The college block schedule, family atmosphere and real world families is wonderful. The faculty are fantastic. The historic school reminds you of schools back East and the education is second to none. Everyone speaks very highly of the Mount and now we know why. Were thrilled our daughter shadowed there as an 8th grader!!

Posted April 06, 2010
This is a very special place!!! Such a family community with a rich tradition. The neighborhood respects and watches over the school.

Mount Saint Mary High School 1

Posted January 16, 2009

Mount Saint Mary High School 0

Posted March 01, 2008
Mount Saint Mary High School is simply the best! Small family atmosphere, personal attention, the teachers and principle are outstanding and know every single student. My student has thrived in this atmosphere. The Mount is the best kept secret in OKC!

Posted November 02, 2007
Mount St. Mary High School has been the best experience of my life. I have learned so much, not only in math or science, but real life lessons and friendships. They call us the Mount Family, and that is exactly what we are, a family.

Posted June 18, 2007
- a former student
I'm proud to say I am a graduate of MSM, and received a great education there. My nephew just graduated from the Mount and received a full college scholarship due to his hard work and his great teachers and principals. I am now a veteran teacher myself and highly recommend MSM. It's a family tradition. The fine arts are important too at this school, along with academics, sports, and community service. What a great school!

Posted May 12, 2007

Posted November 07, 2006
No high school anywhere does a better job than Mount Saint Mary High School preparing kids for college and for life. The academic experience in a spiritual environment produces a result that amazes me and other parents.

Posted September 07, 2006
- a former student
The Mount prepares all students for college as well as life. The standards are high, but my experience shows that one is educated at a level that is sometimes not recognized until after graduation when compared to students of other schools. This school will prepare a student for any college. Thank You MSM for an outstanding education. Go Rockets!

Posted August 15, 2006
This site needs to be updated as this was the number of enrolled students when my son was a freshman and now as a senior it is over 300. I think that itself speaks volumes about the school! I also believe it is a great school because of the high parent involvement. GO ROCKETS!

Mount Saint Mary High School
2801 South Shartel Avenue, Oklahoma City, OK  73109
Last modified Mount Saint Mary High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Mount Saint Mary High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top