9-12|Private

Bad
Good

Mount St. Mary has been great for our daughter. The college block schedule, family atmosphere and real world families is wonderful. The faculty are fantastic. The historic school reminds you of schools back East and the education is second to none. Everyone speaks very highly of the Mount and now we know why. Were thrilled our daughter shadowed there as an 8th grader!!

This is a very special place!!! Such a family community with a rich tradition. The neighborhood respects and watches over the school.

Mount Saint Mary High School is simply the best! Small family atmosphere, personal attention, the teachers and principle are outstanding and know every single student. My student has thrived in this atmosphere. The Mount is the best kept secret in OKC!

Mount St. Mary High School has been the best experience of my life. I have learned so much, not only in math or science, but real life lessons and friendships. They call us the Mount Family, and that is exactly what we are, a family.

I'm proud to say I am a graduate of MSM, and received a great education there. My nephew just graduated from the Mount and received a full college scholarship due to his hard work and his great teachers and principals. I am now a veteran teacher myself and highly recommend MSM. It's a family tradition. The fine arts are important too at this school, along with academics, sports, and community service. What a great school!

No high school anywhere does a better job than Mount Saint Mary High School preparing kids for college and for life. The academic experience in a spiritual environment produces a result that amazes me and other parents.

Last modified Mount Saint Mary High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12