Posted July 15, 2012
After sending one son through BMRCHS we DEFINITELY will send our other two sons there to receive a superb college prep. education . State of the art facilities and recently added a 28 million dollar addition. The school is 100% WiFi Mac OS based campus. This school is worth every penny versus the trash taught in our public schools . BMRCHS is an outstanding place for academic and athletic achievement . Top notch instructors & awesome family atmosphere .

Bishop Mcguinness Catholic High School 1

Posted March 02, 2012
This school made me want to kill myself. The teacher-Student communication lacked terribly! When I switched to public school I was BEHIND! Do not send your children here! Verbal harassment is not okay if you have money here, BUT if your just a student that doesn't donate anything go ahead! Harass them all you want! Worst place in the WORLD. Not a family community at ALL!

Posted February 05, 2009
Our son graduated last year as a National Merit Scholar & received a 5 year FULL RIDE scholarship to OSU ! Yes - OUTSTANDING prep school that challenges every student to achieve their best! Solid conservative Catholic values + emphasis on community outreach. Every student must complete 300+ hours of community service. This years senior class built a Habitat for Humanity House !!! 1st class facilities and 4A state champs in 8 sports !

Posted February 03, 2009
My three grandchildren are students here. Excellent school. They are so smart and the faculty is wonderful. I am so happy that they have had such a wonderful education and preparation for life. Hazel Innis, Tyler, Texas

Posted December 09, 2008

Posted July 17, 2007
I transferred to McGuinness my freshman year and I'm so thankful that I did. The school is wonderful academically but socially as well. The teachers were so welcoming and they genuinely cared about your success. I had a great experience there and would recommend this school to any parent or child.

Posted June 29, 2007
I went to McGuinness and it definitely prepared me to be successful in college and to succeed in life as an adult.

Posted October 23, 2006
Incredible faith-based school and educational environment. I have two students who have attended and they loved the academic, the athletic and social aspects of McGuinness. One of the best decisions we ever made for our children. I know it has prepared them well for college and to be productive citizens.

Posted May 01, 2006
- a former student

Posted March 12, 2006

Bishop Mcguinness Catholic High School
801 Northwest 50th Street, Oklahoma City, OK  73118
Last modified Bishop Mcguinness Catholic High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12
Bishop Mcguinness Catholic High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top