9-12|Private

Bad
Good

Posted January 29, 2015
I am McGuinness alumni class of 1996. Both of my children attend/ attended. This is the best Catholic school in Oklahoma. My daughter attended another Catholic HS and it was a nightmare. My son currently attends and LOVES going. As a single mother I want to be able to prepare my kids for real life. Not only are they getting a top notch education but they are learning about humility and compassion. The teachers keep in touch with me weekly if needed. They do not let your child fall through the cracks! highly recommend this school for anyone.... no matter what your socioeconomic status is!

Posted July 15, 2012
After sending one son through BMRCHS we DEFINITELY will send our other two sons there to receive a superb college prep. education . State of the art facilities and recently added a 28 million dollar addition. The school is 100% WiFi Mac OS based campus. This school is worth every penny versus the trash taught in our public schools . BMRCHS is an outstanding place for academic and athletic achievement . Top notch instructors & awesome family atmosphere .

Bishop Mcguinness Catholic High School 1

Posted March 02, 2012
This school made me want to kill myself. The teacher-Student communication lacked terribly! When I switched to public school I was BEHIND! Do not send your children here! Verbal harassment is not okay if you have money here, BUT if your just a student that doesn't donate anything go ahead! Harass them all you want! Worst place in the WORLD. Not a family community at ALL!

Bishop Mcguinness Catholic High School 1

Posted February 28, 2012
IT IS VERY UN-AMERICAN TO FLY A AMERICAN FLAG THAT IS FLYING ON THIS DATE 2/28/2012. I HAVE PICTURES. OK VETERANS FLAG PROGRAM

Posted February 05, 2009
Our son graduated last year as a National Merit Scholar & received a 5 year FULL RIDE scholarship to OSU ! Yes - OUTSTANDING prep school that challenges every student to achieve their best! Solid conservative Catholic values + emphasis on community outreach. Every student must complete 300+ hours of community service. This years senior class built a Habitat for Humanity House !!! 1st class facilities and 4A state champs in 8 sports !

Posted February 03, 2009
My three grandchildren are students here. Excellent school. They are so smart and the faculty is wonderful. I am so happy that they have had such a wonderful education and preparation for life. Hazel Innis, Tyler, Texas

Posted July 17, 2007
I transferred to McGuinness my freshman year and I'm so thankful that I did. The school is wonderful academically but socially as well. The teachers were so welcoming and they genuinely cared about your success. I had a great experience there and would recommend this school to any parent or child.

Posted June 29, 2007
I went to McGuinness and it definitely prepared me to be successful in college and to succeed in life as an adult.

Posted October 23, 2006
Incredible faith-based school and educational environment. I have two students who have attended and they loved the academic, the athletic and social aspects of McGuinness. One of the best decisions we ever made for our children. I know it has prepared them well for college and to be productive citizens.

Bishop Mcguinness Catholic High School
801 Northwest 50th Street, Oklahoma City, OK  73118
Last modified Bishop Mcguinness Catholic High School is a Private school that serves grades 9-12