K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Our daughter recently start at this school for the 2011-12 school year. She has not been there long and already she feels at home and is always happy to tells us what she has done for the day at school. The class size is very acceptable at about 1/4 of the public schools, meaning she will be getting more attention and supervision. This is merely an intitial review, so i hesitate to give out 5 stars, but it does have the possibility!

St. John's has been an answer to prayers for us. Our son is in the second grade here, and he has blossomed while receiving the enrichment and personal attention he needs and deserves. The faculty and staff are well-educated, well-trained, compassionate, caring and professional. Mrs. Emler is an excellent teacher, both in content and classroom management! We are extremely happy with our son's education and the high quality of the school.

I am a member of St. John's Episcopal Church and a School Board member. Two of my nieces and one nephew have all graduated from St. John's Episcopal School OKC and have all been at the top of their class going into 9th grade. Your child will receive an excellent and rounded education at this school!

It truly was an act of god that we found St. John's. Our daughter started in their Child Development Program and is now in Kindergarden. Our son continues in the CDP. I cannot think of a better place our children could be - my husband and I feel safe knowing they are with people that honestly care about them. We love St. John's Episcopal School and CDP.

My son is doing really well at St. Johns. What I have notice most about it, is that the kids are happy and the confidence is very high.

Not a bad school, but it's nothing spectacular, either. The changes in personnel have hit the school hard over the recent years. The current faculty is nice.

This is an outstanding school. It is about all of the good things that a school should be and the student learning environment is excellent. I rrecomment it highly.

My name is Yingying Keefe. My husband, Juan Keefe II, recently reviewed Saint John's School. I, too, think that this is a growing school that is rebuilding itself to its former glory. I want to see it continue to become the great school we all have known it to be. I want Saint John's Episcopal School to remain an excellent school for many years to come.

My name is Juan Keefe II, and I believe that Saint John's Episcopal Shool in Oklahoma City tries really hard to provide an excellent curriculum. It has a very dedicated staff, and the scholars who go there are really able to learn. The parents take an active role in their involvement, and this is also helpful. It's a pretty great school!

Saint John's School has had a proud history of wonderful things! I know this, as I have seen the scholars thrive! It has wonderful teachers such as Amber Chai. Rosemary Orwig also does a fantastic job. All of the faculty there perform meritoriously. I have no doubt that Saint John' School will continue to achieve greatness and will prosper even more in the future years.

Last modified St John's Episcopal School is a Private school that serves grades K-8