St John's Episcopal School 4

Posted August 23, 2011
Our daughter recently start at this school for the 2011-12 school year. She has not been there long and already she feels at home and is always happy to tells us what she has done for the day at school. The class size is very acceptable at about 1/4 of the public schools, meaning she will be getting more attention and supervision. This is merely an intitial review, so i hesitate to give out 5 stars, but it does have the possibility!

Posted February 02, 2011
St. John's has been an answer to prayers for us. Our son is in the second grade here, and he has blossomed while receiving the enrichment and personal attention he needs and deserves. The faculty and staff are well-educated, well-trained, compassionate, caring and professional. Mrs. Emler is an excellent teacher, both in content and classroom management! We are extremely happy with our son's education and the high quality of the school.

Posted July 29, 2009
I am a member of St. John's Episcopal Church and a School Board member. Two of my nieces and one nephew have all graduated from St. John's Episcopal School OKC and have all been at the top of their class going into 9th grade. Your child will receive an excellent and rounded education at this school!

Posted June 29, 2009
It truly was an act of god that we found St. John's. Our daughter started in their Child Development Program and is now in Kindergarden. Our son continues in the CDP. I cannot think of a better place our children could be - my husband and I feel safe knowing they are with people that honestly care about them. We love St. John's Episcopal School and CDP.

Posted February 12, 2009

St John's Episcopal School 4

Posted July 15, 2008
My son is doing really well at St. Johns. What I have notice most about it, is that the kids are happy and the confidence is very high.

Posted June 22, 2008

St John's Episcopal School 3

Posted January 29, 2008
Not a bad school, but it's nothing spectacular, either. The changes in personnel have hit the school hard over the recent years. The current faculty is nice.

Posted January 12, 2008
This is an outstanding school. It is about all of the good things that a school should be and the student learning environment is excellent. I rrecomment it highly.

Posted January 11, 2008
My name is Yingying Keefe. My husband, Juan Keefe II, recently reviewed Saint John's School. I, too, think that this is a growing school that is rebuilding itself to its former glory. I want to see it continue to become the great school we all have known it to be. I want Saint John's Episcopal School to remain an excellent school for many years to come.

St John's Episcopal School
5401 North Brookline Avenue, Oklahoma City, OK  73112
Last modified St John's Episcopal School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
St John's Episcopal School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top