Posted September 18, 2014
As a student at casady I can tell you one thing, it the most fun time of my life going to school every day. I enjoy seeing all my classmates, and I enjoy the fact that they push you to be involved in sports. I have been at casady my whole life and am now in the 11th grade, and I am so grateful that my parents put me in this great school. I get out of sports around 6 every day, and have about 2 hours of homework a night. It is a very challenging school taking calculus, AP physics, AP history, AP Spanish 4, and honors English takes quite a tole. But, I came to casady to get a great education and that's what I'm receiving every single day. Those people who say casady has fallen off academically obviously don't have kids in high school who are pushed to the limit of their knowledge every day. Highly recommend my school.

Casady School 1

Posted April 02, 2014
Having had a number of family members attend Casady, I feel I cannot recommend it. They have, as previously mentioned, rested on their reputations of being a great school. Most unfortunately I have found this has led to complacency, and this school is now lagging behind others. The students are treated like money pinatas. They take hits to the quality of their education, and the quality of their educators, and money still falls out of them; this is much to the delight of the administration! Faculty and staff are also treated poorly, unless they are part of the right "political faction". They lose quality educators this way, and they are going to be losing a quality family before the next school term. Mine is not the first, nor is it the last, that will be leaving Casady. As its reputation of quality and integrity continues to degrade they shall see an exodus of families that care more about the education their children are receiving than the name on their diplomas. I bid Casady farewell in hopes that it turns itself around, for I cannot abide the lack of quality, nor the gargantuan lack of integrity the administration of this school exhibits and perpetuates.

Posted February 06, 2013
This is my son's second year in middle division at Casady. We carefully considered all our options before making our decision, and it has exceeded our expectations in every respect. It is more than just a school experience. It is a life experience that feeds him academically, spiritually, athletically...all while emphasizing the importance of giving back to our community. He spends many weekends at school events, which reinforces the concept that learning is fun, and doesn't end when the bell rings. This is further exemplified by the teachers and faculty, who are creatively challenging them in the classrooms, escorting them to competitions on weekends, and attending their sporting events for support. I have never seen such rapport between teachers and students. They truly respect each other and form bonds of friendship and camaraderie. Are the expectations high? Yes. Does he work hard to meet those expectations? Yes. Do I think he'll be prepared to apply to ANY college he chooses? YES! He absolutely loves Casady and everything it has to offer!

Casady School 2

Posted June 13, 2012
While the campus upgrade has made major improvements to the outside of the school. If you take a deeper look, you will see that Casady has been happy to rest on its reputaion of being "the best school in the state" for to long. Its rigorous academic requirements have been reduced year after year. Now many public schools offer more challenging courses than what is offered at Casady(which is a college prep school). The athletic programs are laughable. When asked about the sub-par athletics the answer is always the same, we are an academic school. But Casady consistently scores lower on the standardized tests (ERB) than the other schools in the conference. The parents and students are very cliquish and its hard for a student or athelte to recieve any kind of recoginiton if they are not part of the tight-knit group of alumi and thier children. Casady has the potential and means to be one of the best schools in the region. But only when they start considering all the students and not just a few select ones. Consider this school carefully, on the values where it is now and not what it once was.

Casady School 1

Posted April 09, 2012
Bogus school. Rude teachers. This is for primary divison. Donot understand basics of childrens. Go to heritage hall or public schoo. They donot understand this. They are all orthodox teacheres with no sense. As a parent never send you kids here.

Casady School 2

Posted January 10, 2012
My family was involved with this school and I can say from experience that this school was below average. Of course, every school has its pros and cons including this one; this school has been downhill for a while. This school is in fact an Episcopal school and it's the most expensive, but it doesn't mean it's the "best" (everyone like me has their own opinion.). It used to be that to graduate you had to take Latin; not anymore! Of course, they do have chapel and they pray but in the whole environment it's not really Christ-centered. They really expect a lot out of the students to make sure they go onto college (hence this school being college-prep), which is good but sometimes it can be stressful. If this school sounds like it's for you go ahead; if it's not then keep looking.

Posted April 11, 2011
This school has a great athletic program. My child gets alot of homework but that is good for their learning.

Posted February 14, 2011
The single greatest thing that my parents did for me was to send me to Casady. I spent nine years there, graduating in 1975. I had to attend summer school for english after 3rd grade to be able to start 4th grade in the fall. My math skills were lacking as well, as I was soon to discover. 4th graders are expected to be able to blaze through basic multiplication tables. A couple of weeks with my parents and a pack of flash cards had me up to speed. After graduation I went to public colleges and can tell you that I learned much more while attending Casady than I ever did in college. There is much homework, more than I had in college, but I believe that it prepares you for college and work in the real world. Academics is the number one concern at Casady, if you can't cut it you can't buy your way in. I believe that they have the highest per capita number of National Merit finalists of any school in the state.

Posted October 17, 2010
Casady provides a well rounded education that focuses on the entire child, scholastic, athletic, environment & community. We couldn't have imagined how our daughter would love this school, her classmates and teachers! We highly recommend Casady to parents wanting a well rounded committed preparatory Pre-K - 12 school!

Casady School 0

Posted April 27, 2010
My kids are thriving here. It is the best education that Oklahoma City has to offer.

Casady School