PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Develops character: Strongly agree

This topic is regularly discussed among the students and the faculty. The administration is always looking for ways to strengthen the ethical and moral fiber of the School.

My last of three will be graduating in May 2017. Making the move to Heritage Hall 8 years ago was the best decision for our family. Our kids have been introduced to such a richness in education and have been allowed to pursue their passions. They are always challenged in a positive manner and encouraged to step out of their comfort zone. The creation of the upper school advisory program three years ago was a brilliant step. Although the faculty made great efforts to be in tune to each individual student, this program has given them the tools to not only help a student who might be struggling academically or socially, but also to be cheerleaders for the students and offer help when needed. As a parent, I appreciate knowing that someone else is also keeping tabs and helping me guide my student to make good choices, encourage them, etc... You cannot go wrong with Heritage Hall.

You always want better for your children than you had for yourself. We toured every private school in the area. We chose Heritage Hall based on the smaller close knit feel of the school and staff. You are truly a part of community at this school. Heritage Hall has continued to impress. A huge change can be seen in our daughter. Every night when we talk about what she learned I continue to be blown away. It is a matter of time before I won't be able to help her with her homework! (No fear - there are tutors) With the focus on Academics, the goal seems to be to produce well rounded individuals. You can choose from a plethora of theater, music, languages, clubs, and athletic programs. From table manners to character development, so much more is being taught than standard class. Her teachers are creative, engaged, and communicate with us on a weekly basis via email, pictures, and bulletins. The staff are invested in her future and care about her. This is by far the best decision we have ever made for her future.

I was a student at HH from kindergarten through my senior year and I loved it. I loved it so much I send my kids there now. Those that are saying that the school focuses on athletics obviously aren't paying attention. Classroom performance is first and foremost. And the comments about the new leadership in the Lower School must have just had an issue with the division head. The entire Lower School is a happy and thriving place. The division head and her support staff are amazing! She was one of my teachers in high school and she's made the transition to lower schoo very well. She is very easy to work with and truly cares about each child. I will never send my kids any where else.

Heritage Hall has been an excellent place for my child. The teachers are wonderful. They are very attentive to each child's specific needs and are always available for whatever task. My child feels comfortable asking for assistance when needed. It has been a good fit for my child.

I just graduated from hh in may. I was there for three years. Every year things seamed to get worse. The classes became more crowded, the new teachers never taught us, one even had us watch YouTube in class everyday. The high rate to turnover keeps the good teachers from returning. The sports kids get away with everything while the kids who focus on academics are pestered and get in trouble for stupid things. Do not send your children here!

Amazing school. My son attends this school, and has found the focus is not simply on sports as suggested by the other reviews. He is an avid member of the debate team, the second or third best in the state, is part of the honors society, and also takes an intrest in drama, which is a huge part of this school.

Heritage Hall was not the right fit for my child. My daughter was only in Lower School there and ended up wishing she had never asked to stay. Everything seems to focus on the athletics department, which is not why I send my daughter to school. I send her to school to receive a proper education while learning the life skills that she will need for the future and this school was not our answer. I would not recommend sending your child here.

HH is amazing. I cannot imagine sending my children anywhere else. My children have thrived and continue to thrive each year. The individualized education for the children would be impossible to find elsewhere. HH focusses on leadership, service and the love of learning. The children are aware of this at a very young age. It is a precious, safe environment that is academically excellent in all areas!

We love it. The community is so inviting. We love the education our children are getting here. We feel so blessed to be part of such an amazing school.

Last modified Heritage Hall is a Private school that serves grades PK-12