Posted April 09, 2013
I desperately wanted my children to attend a private Christian school but thought that was way out of our league. After much prayer and divine intervention God placed our children in Parkview. I thought it wouldn't last long because I have impressionable teenagers who had only known public schools. Going from hundreds of students in multiple grades to a handful in all grades would be too difficult for them to fit in or belong. Boy was I surprised! They are thriving and God is being poured into their souls! We have been blessed with an amazing gift! We just absolutely could not be more pleased! Really some marvelous loving teachers that go the extra mile for all the children there! There are also some amazing perks that come with being enrolled at this school if you attend High School, like going on mission trips around the world during the school year. The WHOLE academy goes! Abundant blessings is all I have to say about my experience with Parkview!

Posted April 29, 2010

Parkview Adventist Academy 2

Posted March 31, 2010
Parkview is below average, Teachers dont pay as much attention to what they should and their educatioin is really low.

Posted August 27, 2007
We love the Christian learning environment for our son. Also the multi-grade classroom is terrific for allowing children at various learning levels to have exposure to grade-level appropriate activities and classes. The teachers are patient and motivate student to succeed in all aspects: mental, physical and spiritual. Teachers and staff are always responsive when I have questions. My son is able to take piano or guitar lessons as well as participate in art classes. But best of all he is learning every day how to grow in his relationship with Jesus and is surrounded by other students, teachers and staff who exemplify Christian ideals.

Posted March 18, 2005
- a former student

Parkview Adventist Academy 4

Posted February 23, 2004
Parkview is a great school! If you want a smaller school with a wonderful Christian atmosphere, caring teachers, and a good curriculum, this is the place for you. My daughter has attended Parkview for almost 7 years, and I would highly recommend it.

Parkview Adventist Academy
4201 North Martin Luther King Avenue, Oklahoma City, OK  73111
Last modified Parkview Adventist Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Parkview Adventist Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top