Oklahoma City, OK

Posted April 11, 2013
The staff and curriculum at LCA are excellent. Teacher and administration truly care for the children and are involved and invested in each child's educational experience. I highly recommend LCA to parents who are looking for a place where children are taught to model Christ's love and compassion for others in addition to quality academics.

Posted April 11, 2013
I Love LCA!!! I have had 2 kids graduate from LCA and both of them had a great experience. One had 26 college credits and the other 13. They were very prepared for college and no problems adjusting to college academics. Both are going on academic scholarships. The teacher/staff/administration were very giving of their time to help both my children in all areas of their lives. LCA is internationally accredited and alot of private/christian schools don't have that kind of status. The accounting staff is very flexible...many times needed a little more time to pay and they were very kind and understood. Would highly recommend this school. Such a relieve to know that I didn't have to worry about both of my students not being physically, spiritually or academically prepared for not only college but the world. Thank you LCA!!!

Posted March 31, 2013
Our daughter has attended LCA for 3 years. I believe her teachers and principal have been great. Originally the quality of her preK teacher and the grade school Principal sold us on the school and we have not been disappointed. Our daughter has received a high level of education compared to others her age in the public school system. Mike Houlette

Posted September 06, 2012
This "school" or should I say "academy" is a JOKE. The leadership is of the poorest quality. I would encourage all parents of current students to do random drop-ins to see what really happens throughout the day. We pulled our children out after being tired of hearing our children yelled at, and talked down to. The daycare teachers have no class.

Life Christian Academy 4

Posted July 05, 2012
Our 2 sons have attended Life Christain Academy for the past 6 years. I have never seen the things that previous posters are referring to (and in refernce to a previous post, yes we are inviolved). All the teachers we have had have been extremely caring and have pushed our children academically. The other staff members have also been very considerate and we have NEVER had any trouble with the accounting department. I feel honored to be able to call Life Christain our school!

Posted April 03, 2012
I have seen several teachers and the principals being hateful, mean and unnecessarily hurtful to the young children. This is a constant basis, every time I am at the school and some of the kids look scared and depressed. Also they let the kids sleep several hours past the alotted nap time and then wake them up before parents walk in and see it. They skip science since the kids were sleeping and send them home with lots of work. My child will finish this year and be moved and then I will follow through with making proper complaints...it's that bad. Its like seeing sad dogs in cages at the pound, its hard to walk away and leave them...these parents have no clue what's going on. I could go on for days, if your child goes there and is treated badly, you're wondering why you didn't know then its because you're lot involved enough. My child has come home saying mean things to other family members, stuff I don't say like shut up and listen to me, close your mouth, you're not even listening...all things that they are saying to the kids.

Posted January 30, 2012
The staff and administrators there are more about making money and not about a quality education for your child. Be careful with the accounting department if you get even a day behind in your payment they will turn you over to collections. If you just want use them as a baby sitter it's great, they kids get to run around and not have any structure or discipline and the kids love it! But if you want your child to learn something, this isn't the place to be. *Gulp* - public education is way better than this place...

Posted January 11, 2012
The leadership of this school would seriously benefit themselves by getting an education. Hey I would even settle for them taking a psychology class on how to treat children and how to talk to parents.

Posted January 10, 2012
THIS SCHOOL IS THE WORST SCHOOL IN OKC!!!!!!!!! CCS is the place to send them

Posted March 25, 2011
I have 2 children currently attending LCA. They have challenging cirriculum, teachers who care about the kids, love the principal, academically driven! Most definately the right school for our family!

Life Christian Academy
6801 South Anderson Road, Oklahoma City, OK  73150
Last modified Life Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Life Christian Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top