Oklahoma City, OK

Posted August 12, 2014
Our family is so excited for another school year to start. Before attending Trinity, every night ended with tears. Homework was brutal, my child had little self esteem, and I felt like we would not make it. The teachers, counselor, and head of school has been the most caring people in our journey. They listen to our struggles and develop a plan to help not only our child but our family. Learning differences is not easy to deal with but the support this school offers allows us to be a family again. I can not thank the administration and faculty enough for giving us this gift and educating our child how he learns!

Posted August 11, 2014
My son is dyslexic and has learned to read due to the caring staff and highly trained therapist. Without this school so many children would not be meeting their potential. The staff is great. The counselor cares. The head of school is involved in the planning and individual plans. If homework is bringing your family to years and your child is struggling take a tour. You will not be sorry! I will always be grateful for the gift of reading for my son!

Trinity School 1

Posted July 28, 2014
This school is nothing but a waste of money. They lie and say there are individual plans, etc etc etc Public school is better than this place. The head of school will tell you whatever necessary to get you to join. Beware Worst mistake ever going here. Teachers are rude and yet are supposed to be helping students with special needs. So sad and disappointed. My child cried everyday bc of how rude they were

Posted January 02, 2010
Trinity school has become a life altering experience for my child. She came to Trinity school feeling defeated and hopeless about her ability to learn in the regular classroom. She has always been very intelligent and talented but her learning difference kept her a grade level or more behind her appropriate level. At Trinity, not only did she learn to excel in spite of her learing difference but she also evolved as a self confident and outgoing person. She now has hope for a college education and a secure future because of Trinity school. We highly reccomend Trinity school for any child who needs to learn in a different way.

Posted November 17, 2008
Excellent school. I have a 5 year old in Kindergarten now, and he was in Pre-K as well. After visiting every private school in OKC, I chose Trinity for the small class size, true one-on -one attention, and robust curriculum. My son has no learning issues at all, and I want to re-iterate that it is a school which does a great job with all children. The teachers in the Early Learning Center are certified Montessori instructors and simply excel in the field of education.

Posted November 13, 2008
As a parent of a bright child with learning differences, I am grateful every day to the people at Trinity of care they take of my son. They are loving, patient, and kind but also bring an amazing amount of knowledge about teaching learning differenced kids. I am also impressed by the other kids in his classes. They seem very supportive of each other and they have helped him enormously.

Posted November 12, 2008
As a former parent and teacher who has been at Trinity for many years, I have seen many changes. I have seen several Heads of School come and go, changes in policy come and go and many good teachers and friends come and go. Trinity was a wonderful, nurturing and life changing experience for my children. I have seen this school change the lives of many children and hope that it will continue to do so in the future. Trinity School is a wonderful place with an incredibly caring and highly trained staff, whose only goal is to see children succeed. We concentrate on children with language differences as well as those with math issues and chilfren who fall through the cracks in a regular classroom. Our staff loves what we do and we want more than anything to continue doing just that.

Posted November 12, 2008
Trinity school has been a life changing situation for my son and our family. The teaching is modified to the different learning styles and the family like atmosphere reminds me of what community used to be.

Trinity School 4

Posted November 11, 2008
I have watched this school and its committed faculty change the lives of kids who come to 'trinity for help and a new plan. They leave after their first year feeling more confident and more able. The tinity motto: I can is an important for kids who do not thrive in the traditional classroom--but can acheive given the chance to do so. Trinity is a community treasure. Lou Carmichael Freind of Trinity School, former music teacher at Trinity and current board member

Trinity School