Posted June 19, 2014
My child has attended this school from PreK and will be entering the 5th grade next year. The teachers and administrators do an awesome job at the school. There is a sincere concern for the children and their academy success. Although it has been a struggle for me to pay the tuition and it is the lowest tuition around, it was worth every penny and more. The students are taught to take pride in themselves, and their school, honesty, and integrity is expected and most students live up to the high expectations of their teachers and administrators. I would recommend this school to everyone. I am a walking testimony on what a great school it is and how it has been a great blessing to my child and me. IT IS ONE AWESOME SCHOOL!!!!

St. John Christian Heritage Academy 2

Posted July 29, 2013
I had heard good things about this school, but my experience was the complete opposite. Corporal punishment was allowed in the kindergarten program. While I expressed my concerns to the leadership about this, they did not address the issue to my satisfaction. I was forced to pull my child from the program. They contended that their kindergarten program was one that allowed children to learn a great deal. While this may be true, this teaching style didn't work for my child or I. We simply pulled our child from the program.

Posted July 19, 2010
I had two children attend and graduate from this fine academy. The leadership and teachers are outstanding and talented in their ability to educate youth. They provide a sound Christian foundation for your children to be successful in an academic pursuit.

Posted June 15, 2007
I had a child to graduate from this great school and I have another child started in the Fall 2007. The administration is wonderful, and the discipline is strict which is what I want for my children. The teachers are great they really care about the students. Discipline is consist and fighting is not tolerated. There are very few fights and a focus on academics. I will do whatever is necessary to make sure my second child graduates from this fine school also.

St. John Christian Heritage Academy 4

Posted March 26, 2007
I have had two children to attend this Academy. They received the best head start in their schooling I believe they could receive anywhere. They both left the school in the fifth grade and went on to a public school where they excelled. I credit their performance to the great learning that took place at St. John 'Christian Heritage Academy. I'll tell you this, if you will work with the teachers they will work with you. They don't have a lot of extracurricular programs but they are a small school and I value the academics more.

Posted January 25, 2006