PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

My family loves Antioch Christian Academy. My oldest son is in the 2nd grade and has attended since Kindergarten. He also attended Antioch Christian Preschool next door for three years. They have a great K4 program there. The class sizes are small, so the kids get plenty of attention. The teachers are wonderful. You can tell that they truly care about the children. My son loves going to school, and I'm always amazed at what he's learning. Antioch Christian Academy has an active PTF (Parent Teacher Fellowship). The PTF is currently working on a new playground project. My youngest son is currently attending Antioch Christian Preschool, and he will be attending the Academy in a couple years. I highly recommend this school!

My child is currently enrolled at Antioch and we couldn't be happier with the Faith-based curriculum, the attention given by teachers, and the postive parent/staff relationship. We are thrilled with what our child is learning each day and how they work with her. They are very attentive to her shy personality and she has responded wonderfully. Antioch is a blessing to our family.

My son is currently enrolled at Antioch and I have nothing but high praises for this academy. His teachers are always available and eager to help. The music program is exceptional and truly fosters a love for the arts. The atmosphere is very generous and supportive and the classrooms are always full of positive energy. I highly recommend Antioch Christian Academy to any parent looking at making the tough choice of where to educate thier young child.

We love this school for our children, the Faith Based Curriculum is exactly what we were looking for! Our children (4th Grade and K5) love going to school and they are well above their grade level areas. The small class size allow for more one on one and we like the way all grade level know each other and interact, like a great big 'family', the way we were all meant to be!

My daughter went o ACA for 2 years until we recently moved from the state. It is an amazing school and teaches the Kids alot. My daughter lefted at the end of 1st Grade and her knowledge level was averaged out to be 6th grade level. The school teached good faith and understanding of Jesus. I would recommend this school to anyone.

ACA is a school on the rise. The student/teacher ratio is incomparable. The curriculum exceeds that provided by the public schools. Excellent communication and cooperation between parents, teachers, and administration. Our son has blossomed at the Academy and we are thrilled with the school's vision and plans to expand its music, PE, computer, and other extracurricular programs.

Antioch Christian Academy is a school moving forward. Their staff is committed to providing their best to each student. The class size is small which creates a unique learning community.

We have a daughter in 1st grade and another in K4. We like the 'home-school' community envirnoment. Very small classes which is great for one-on-one. I would like to see more 'loving, caring' characteristics in teachers. Improving Music, PE & Aftercare programs. Solid academically.

Last modified Antioch Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8