Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Not enough (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Student (1 response)

Van Buren Elementary School 4

Posted February 14, 2016
It is a medium size school with hard working teachers and a respectful atmosphere. Students participate in at least one field trip or extra curriculum experience a year, and I know I can be listened to if I bring my concerns to the school or teacher.

Van Buren Elementary School 1

Posted September 16, 2014
I love the school teachers are so nice and the school is very clean. Mrs. macias is the principal she is the most sour and mean person ever we are not allowed to bring the kids in and many other things that she doesn't allow.

Van Buren Elementary School 2

Posted August 04, 2014
It used to be a great school Very Helpful Staff & Teachers , but they Changed principal two years ago she's rude and everything has changed including teachers/staff little by little is getting worse and worst even the simple things now you're not even allow to Take your kids to cafeteria in the mornings or take them to their class Parents are not allowed inside the building if you just gonna drop your kids off.

Van Buren Elementary School 5

Posted January 31, 2012
As a grandmother I don't usually have the oppertunity to join my grandkids at after school functions, until today. My daughter had a test for a college class and I was asked to join my gkids to a book fair/ food tasting program. I must say, the teachers and staff were so friendly !!! The food that we tasted went toa book that had that food in it, some of the teachers were really great, telling the stories of the books with so much antimation. The kids as well as adults were treated as a special guest to each and every teacher. I have raised 4 kids and must say I have never been to something like this , and I am overly pleased at the effort that Van Buren has put forth into giving the kids insintive to read .....GREAT JOB VAN BUREN TEACHERS AND STAFF !!!!!!

Van Buren Elementary School 4

Posted February 19, 2006
The school is just lovely and the teachers keep the hallways decorated beautifully. The school has many activities for the students and the p.e. teacher is always having the children participate in walk-a-thons. I love the accessibility to the library and the media specialist is always willing to help in any way.My daughter went to the Pre-K program and just loved her teacher. I really love this school and the staff! They are top notch!

Van Buren Elementary School
2700 Southwest 40th Street, Oklahoma City, OK  73119
Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. (405) 587-2000
Last modified Van Buren Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.