Justice A.W. Seeworth Academy 5

Posted July 16, 2013
Ive Been Going To SeeWorth Forr About 6 Years And Im Telling You Seeworth is A Wonderful School. Although there Dress Code is Strict Its For Your Childs Safety. The food Is Remarkably Great. As For Staff , They Have The Best Staff I've Ever Seen. Its like A Family Up There . They Treat Every Child As If They Were Their Own .. I Would Recommend Seeworth To Any And Everybody <3 And Im Re-Attending Seeworth Again This Year As A Junior :) You Really Have To Go To the School To Know What Its All About ..

Posted May 29, 2013
This school is terrible. I worked here and was amazed at what was considered teaching. Most students are just 'passed' onto the next grade. The communication with the administration and the staff is very poor. I do not recommend working or attending this school.

Justice A.W. Seeworth Academy 5

Posted February 13, 2013
This school is fantastic. They care about the students and the staff is amazing. If there is an issue they always work with the parents and students to get it resolved. My son has perfect attendance here. He wakes up every morning at 5 am and gets to the bus stop by 6:10am the bus takes him and brings him home. He loves going to school for a change. They have kids with all kinds personalities he has made more friends there than any other school. I recommend this school for any parent who might be struggling with their child in any case. My son has speech impairment and he talks to everyone up there because they make him feel like he belongs there. His grades are climbing and I thank god for this school that has helped him in so many ways. Thanks, a very pleased parent.

Posted January 29, 2013
Their dress code is unbelievably strict in the most nonconstructive way. My niece was sent home twice for her shoes. Once for her Vans logo on the back of her shoes and the second time was because her shoes were blue. They were the plainest pair of blue shoes you could find that looked like Keds. Instead of a warning they sent her home on the city bus during a thunderstorm with no umbrella. She forgot her keys at home so I had to leave my class at UCO to come home and let her in. She was sopping wet, of course. Also, You are allowed to wear Jordan's at this school as long as the "23" is not showing. This school should focus less on shoes and more on academics. She missed a whole day of class because her shoes were blue. Plain blue.

Posted February 11, 2011
ALL I GOT TO SAY IS THIS IS NOT A GOOD SCHOOL. THE PRINCIPAL LEADERSHIP IS NO GOOD.

Posted November 09, 2010
As a teacher that came in for an interview, I found that the faculty, administration and support staff care about all of their students. They are adament that all students will succeed if they apply themselves. I back the school as I share this same idea and with the support of the parents for the school the students will see that everyone wants the best for them and their future.

Posted November 14, 2008
I Really like the teachers you can talk to, and you can work at your pace. We have a amazon Vice Principal,and the coaches are cool.

Posted November 14, 2008
I think seeworth is a good school I like the teachers here. I like the pizza on fridays, and its a family envoriment.

Posted November 14, 2008
I am a four year student at Seeworth Academy ,I am geting ready to gradurate from here and it has been a great school for me.The Vice Principal is wonderful and caring and takes good care of me.

Posted November 14, 2008
I think SeeWorth is a great school. I learn alot. This school helps students that are out on the streets. The teachers care about us. The Principal and VP really care and don't act like are just getting paid.

Justice A.W. Seeworth Academy
12600 North Kelley Ave, Oklahoma City, OK  73131
Last modified Justice A.W. Seeworth Academy is a Charter school that serves grades 3-12
Justice A.W. Seeworth Academy Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top