Public charter
Oklahoma City, OK

Posted April 15, 2014
DSAE is an exemplary school. Children of all ethnicities are educated in a manner that prepares them for the next level. I feel safe knowing that my children are attending a school that puts their best interests first.

Posted January 15, 2014
The students at Dove Science Academy are some of the best behaved and helpful children that I have had the pleasure of being around. The structure of Dove helps the students be ready to interact and achieve in their lives. The classes are challenging and diverse. It is a great learning environment for the students.

Posted January 15, 2014
My daughter graduated from Dove Science Academy, and she very much enjoyed her time at Dove. The challenging curriculum and structure of Dove Science Academy prepared her for her college career.

Posted January 14, 2014
Dove Science Academy has been a wonderful learning experience for my daughter. The emphasis on academic excellence is outstanding. As a parent I appreciate the discipline atmosphere of the school. i highly endorse Dove Science Academy.

Posted January 14, 2014
This school is definitely challenging, but they truly believe that all children can learn. Students are selected for admission through a lottery and waiting list, so everyone has the same chance of getting in. If your student does get accepted, expect a lot of hard work. DSA-OKC is a college preparatory school, and that is their goal for every student-college. If you and your child are determined to put in the work necessary to succeed at the college level and beyond, then you should definitely apply for the DSA-OKC lottery.

Posted March 23, 2013
I graduated from this school in 2012 with a full-ride to two different universities and a handful of different scholarships, alongside with some of the most talented, successful people I know. My years as a Dove Science Academy student were some of the best years of my life. At Dove, we are a family -middle school students, high school students, teachers, staff, everyone. With a small student population, I felt safe and comfortable surrounded by all the familiar faces. In addition, the teachers and administration are dedicated to seeing that we as students reach our full potential. Dove gave me more than an education - it gave me the confidence, determination, and drive to succeed in life. These aspects enhanced my learning experience and helped me develop into the confident, ambitious young adult I am. I know for a fact that if it wasn't for Dove, I wouldn't be where I am today.

Dove Science Academy (OKC) 1

Posted June 17, 2012
This school was a entirely to big disappointment. My daughter was verbally abused by one of the most trusted teachers, yet he wasn't even fired. He is a 10th grade teacher and he said my daughter was worthless because she didn't complete any of her work, he said she would not make it any where in life. This is rediculous! I am supposed to be able to drive my child to SCHOOL and be able to trust that she will be safe. School is a place you should learn about how to be safe and seek new oppurtunities.

Posted February 26, 2012
I posted a report on this page in April of 2010. I am back to report that in these last couple of years, I am still convinced that DOVE SCIENCE ACADEMY is the best school for my daughter. She has maintained nothing but straight "A's, and has been placed on the Honor Roll each year. Of course her personal effort has played a great deal in this, but her teachers have also contributed greatly in keeping her interest focused on her studies, and the subjects that will be important to her on the road to college. They continue to provide the support that she needs to stay on the right track, and I have nothing but praises for DSA. A school that sends the teachers to your home to discuss anything regarding the education your child is receiving is few and far between. In my opinion, that type of concern only shows how much Dove truly cares about the quality of education that your child is receiving, along with any input the parents may have. Keep up the good work Dove.

Posted October 29, 2011
I enrolled my son in DSA Elementary last year and this year he is in first grade. He has gotten so much encouragement from his teachers and progressed wonderfully. I am extremely impressed with the quality of this school. I will most certainly enroll my other little one in kindergarten next year. I have worked for Oklahoma City Public Schools to be exact 3 of them; and I am telling you, you will not find better schools than DSA schools. On another note my sister in law graduated from DSA high school in OKC, she got a full ride scholarship and if that doesn't get your attention nothing will!

Dove Science Academy (OKC) 3

Posted July 11, 2011
I am a student at this school. I am not impressed with it, I am placed in a class with underachieving students. Mind you I get A's and B's. These students disrupt my learning and mock me whenever I try to help them with their studies. Also the library has a multitude of children's books which aren't at the level of many 6-12 grade students. I try to express my wish to be moved to one of the classes with students of my intelligence, but nothing works.

Dove Science Academy (OKC)
919 NW 23rd St, Oklahoma City, OK  73106
Last modified Dove Science Academy (OKC) is a Charter school that serves grades 6-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dove Science Academy (OKC) Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 29 reviews. Top