Public charter
Oklahoma City, OK

Posted February 13, 2014
I am not familiar with this school. However, I do know Chris Brewster. And I hold him in the highest regards. I am blessed to have had him for the four years of my high school career at Capitol Hill. He is an amazing teacher, leader and man.

Posted April 11, 2013
I am a freshman,and i went to this school for 1 semester (i went to the middle school all three years).there were some teachers that were new and enthusiastic about teaching,and there are also some teachers that don't deserve to be there.This school could become so much better,if only they had the funds for it. The athletic department was decent,and is still improving. I have friends here that I knew since middle school, and tell me good things that are happening there.There are very intelligent people there,but they only offer about 2 AP courses.What this school lacks, they improve every year.

Posted September 29, 2010
I graduated from Santa Fe South in 2005. I was one of the many teenage mothers that attended the ALPHA Program.If it wasnt for Santa Fe South and the awsome teachers and all of there help,I would have never graduated.

Posted September 15, 2010
I visited all three Sante Fe schools today as part of an observation trip. I am amazed at the staff and students at all three! Great kids, great staff, great schools. You are a model for inner-city schools - check that - ALL schools, for the rest of the country and every administrator in this nation could learn something great from you...keep it up Saints!

Posted May 05, 2010
The majority of the teachers are always willing to help students.I'm personally impressed with the music teacher Mr Filleman, my Children have gone there from 6th all the way up to 12th and have nothing negative to say. Staff keep up the good work!!

Posted May 21, 2008
Having taught at an Oklahoma City public school prior to coming to Santa Fe South, I can say that the staff here is a true team and we work together to motivate, inspire, and educate our students. Since we are a smaller school we can get to know each and every student. We act in partnership with our parents who are much more active in our school than at most public schools.

Posted March 19, 2008
Santa Fe is an awesome school!!! I love it there!!! because of them I am a junior in high school and I am also in college!!! I think that everybody that is able to come to Santa Fe should come!!! you will love it!!!

Posted December 10, 2007
Honestly I think Santa Fe is the best school Ive ever attended! All the staff is willing to help. The athletics dept keeps on improving. I love SFS and am very glad I chose to graduate from here!

Posted November 27, 2007
Santa Fe South is great school to attend because its like no other school the teachers actually care for us and we learn more plus there is absolutely no fighting!!!!!!

Posted February 28, 2007
I had three of my daughters attend Santa Fe South for a couple of years (from the beginning)My girls still talk highly of the teachers and principal. I can honestly say that this school is unique. Teachers know who their students are. The students and parents are actively involved with the school. The Principal (Mr Brewster) cares and involves himself in the education and well-being of our children. I've heard bad things that people say about this school, but I've never seen a group of people work so hard to improve our children's education.

301 SE 38th St, Oklahoma City, OK  73129
Last modified Santa Fe South High School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Santa Fe South High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 25 reviews. Top