Oklahoma City, OK
Before care: Yes

Crossings Christian School 1

Posted August 19, 2014
Minorities need not apply, no matter your credentials, ability to pay, your Christian experience etc.

Posted April 19, 2014
This school is great! I'm a student and the teachers here are beyond kind. This is a great school!

Posted March 07, 2014
I am so grateful for CCS. I have a child in PK and a 3rd grader there. My children LOVE going to school! They are cared for, supported, loved, and challenged. The teachers are wonderful! The families that attend are wonderful! Our family has found a true sense of community through CCS. We are all making life-long friends and enjoying the fellowship that comes from that. Keeping my children at CCS is a huge priority for us. I would sell my house, my cars, and eat beans and rice everyday before I would take my kids out of this school. It is worth every penny and I am so grateful we made the decision to join the family over 4 years ago. We look forward to many more years of joy as we grow with CCS.

Posted October 17, 2013
Our family loves CCS! We have 3 children here and couldn't imagine being anywhere else! Our kids are growing academically and spiritually on a daily basis!

Posted October 11, 2013
Crossings Christian School is where our 4th graders and preschooler go to school. The school is awesome and facilitates a culture of kindness on a daily basis. Our kids love going to CCS! Many parents are involved at CCS and that involvement is encouraged and appreciated. We love CCS!

Posted February 27, 2013
The phenomenal growth of CCS is a result of their commitment to spiritual development and focus on academic excellence. The high school has developed college workbooks and is introducing Naviance (also used at Casady and Heritage Hall) for college research and planning. Juniors have a full week of intense work on college application/essay. They currently have 7 AP classes and 20 Pre-AP and Honors courses, dual credit/concurrent enrolment courses are available for Juniors/Seniors through John Brown University, and they also offers a partnership with Francis Tuttle in Engineering and Medicine The CCS ACT average is 25 (national average - 21.1), and the SAT average is 2100 (national average - 1498). Eighth graders take EXPLORE (Pre-ACT), and 9th -11th graders take PLAN (pre-ACT) to prepare for ACT and SAT. We had only dreamed of finding a school that supported the values and training from our home. My children are growing in Christ, developing godly character, and are being prepared for a successful life. I am forever grateful for the CCS visionaries who made this school possible.

Posted August 25, 2012
I am a sophomore here and while no school is perfect, Crossings is superior compared to what I've seen at other so-called Christian schools in the metro. Attendance and punctuality are heavily encouraged. They don't focus on sports but the Booster Club encourages students to get involved in some way with extra curricular activities they offer. The school is growing all the time and still has a way to go thanks to the Lord. They will add a Middle School building (which means Middle schoolers are in the Upper School building for now), a baseball field, 6 tennis courts, and a real football stadium with a track. Everyone in the school is extremely friendly and ask if you like the school overall. The new Headmaster loves the students and wants the kids to have fun while running a tight ship at the same time. Parent involvement seems very high and the teachers care about the students' success. There's the saying, "You get what you pay for." That is a very true statement for the quality of education Crossings provides. I highly recommend this school if your looking for Christian education for your children.

Posted February 07, 2012
If you have not been to this school lately, you will be very pleased by their progress. They don't even advertise and it is growing by over 100 students per year. Where are these children coming from? Public schools that are over-crowded and ill- managed. Crossings is not for everyone. Their mission statement centers around Christ, and it unashamedly walks it. Children are not accepted unless at or above grade level. Children are encouraged to honor God with their excellence in all areas. Discipline is firm, yet loving. Parents are very involved and active. Communication between teachers and parents is impressive. Classes are challenging, and your child must make an effort to be here. You must see what God has done in the last few years at this amazing place.

Posted December 01, 2011
Our granddaughters attend Crossings and we couldn't be more pleased. I am an elementary school teacher with a recent master's degree in curriculum and instructional design. Not only does this excellent school meet and exceed the global common core curriculum, it instills social conscience and awareness in a spirit-filled environment. The knowledge, confidence, and faith our granddaughters exude is truly inspirational. Thank you, faculty and staff at Crossings Christian School

Posted March 16, 2011
We are so blessed to have selected Crossings for our daughter's first experience in school in pre-K. She absolutely loves her teachers and friends. The school not only teaches our daughter her letters and numbers etc., but she also learns other important traits, such as how to respect and love others and most importantly how to love and follow God's teachings.

Crossings Christian School
14400 N Portland, Oklahoma City, OK  73134
Last modified Crossings Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Crossings Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top