Bad
Good

Posted April 05, 2011
Amazing School! The enviroment is so friendly from the teachers to the office workers to the administrators to even the janitorial staff. I can't say enough good things about Wayland Bonds. My children have attended since Fall of 2008 and from day one we have been welcomed and made to feel at home. Both my sons have been challenged academically and I have felt that their curriculum is outstanding. My 5th grader has had the opportunity to make an invention that he took all the way to the state level competition and this year was given the chance to attend outdoor school for 1 week at Camp Classen. My third grader has had the opportunity to pick up the sport of archery and made the archery team that just got back from the State competition where they won second place. The PTA is wonderful, and very welcoming, they are always looking for new volunteers. We are a military family and have to move this coming summer and we are very sad to have to leave our family at Bonds. Bonds should be rated a 10 and not a 9 in my opinion.

Posted October 16, 2010
My daughter is in kindergarten there and they fabulous! I love the Pre-K teacher and she is learning so much.

Posted June 18, 2010
The best elementary school in Moore, Oklahoma. The last elementary school we went to, my children had 2 to 3 hours of homework every night. We even had homework projects to do over Thanksgiving weekend! The teachers and staff are very caring people. Thanks for all the work you put into educating my children.

Wayland Bonds Elementary School

Posted September 19, 2008
We had a wonderful experience at Bonds. The staff was very helpful and the teachers were top notch. The PTA is very active and provides many extras for the staff and students. Academically I felt my kids were challenged. The teachers and staff really care. The special services were also wonderful and easy to discuss tough situations with. We will miss Bonds. I think it will be hard to find another school that will measure up to their track record.

Posted April 06, 2008
This school has the best elementary teachers in the entire district- they are motivating, enthusiastic, and caring. Mr. Romines and his staff are amazing.

Wayland Bonds Elementary School
14025 South May Avenue, Oklahoma City, OK  73170
Last modified Wayland Bonds Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.