Bad
Good

An excellent school that prepares students for college while giving them a fully-immersed arts experience on a daily basis.

This school is the BEST! I went there from my sophmore to my my senior year. I am so glad that I got to graduate from such a great school. The teachers are awesome, and they not only care about how they are teaching but also about the students and how they understand the material they are teaching. I loved going to this school!

What a turn around in my child!!! Not only are they excited to go to school every day, they talk to me about their day almost every evening. Their faculty is second to none and my child's AP scores show they are ready for college. Truly a Great School!

Harding Fine Arts, the teachers and the principal are excellent. They did a great job educating our daughter by effectively combing the arts with a traditonal academic curriculum.

Harding is an amazing school! Its the best high school ive been to. Art is everywhere and the teachers are able to give students the knowledge they need.

We have been wonderfully impressed with Harding Fine Arts Academy. We feel very fortunate that our child is getting an outstanding education, while truly enjoying his high school years. From the administration to the faculty to the student body, HFAA is a very special place. The principal, Dr. Rowan, genuinely cares about the students. The teachers are committed and ready to go the extra mile for the kids. And the students support and accept each other! Again, we feel lucky to get the opportunity to be a part of HFAA.

I love Harding Fine Arts Academy. The leadership is excellent. The faculty is second to none. They still need to add to the faculty -- develop the drama and dance departments more. However, the people there are very responsive, responsible, knowledgeable, caring, and professional. The small class sizes are wonderful for my son who has some special needs. I am thrilled to have stumbled upon this school!

Absolutely horrible! Administration cares more about money and passing students than educating them. Teachers are great! But cannot fulfill their duties with the useless administration that has been put in place. I am part of the first graduating and have been there through it all. This school is headed down hill if something isn't done soon. Don't get me wrong, the idea that this school had in the beginning is a great one, now they just need to stick to their mission statement and DO IT!

Amazing art school, performing and visual. we go from 9th grade to 12th grade, and 2009 will be our first graduating class. ( I am part of this class, I have been there from the beginning.) We are fairly new, but we grow each year. Just check it out.

this school is a great school to go to! Very enriched in the arts progam. Its an excellent choice for dancers, artists, musicians, and more! As a student, there isn't a better school to go to!

Last modified Harding Fine Arts Academy is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12