Oklahoma City, OK

Posted June 24, 2015
Young achievers is the top private school Oklahoma has to offer. It is Oklahoma's best kept secret by far.

Develops honesty: Strongly agree

Posted June 24, 2015
Young Achievers is definitely Oklahoma's best kept secret. My son attended the K3 Program and is attending the summer camp as well. We hope to be able to keep him there until 6th grade. The teachers and transformed my son into a young man. They have taught him discipline, honesty, respect, loyalty and the best of all the word of Jesus Christ. In the first 6 months he was there he was able to read sight words, recognize every letter of the alphabet, recite the Lords prayer, recite all the books of the bible, count to over 200. He doesn't ever answer me with out a yes ma'am, which he learned from the school. I love all the staff and their willingness to help each family grown to be Christ Like. There is not another school that can meet all those points and also be affordable. Love you guys!!

Posted October 15, 2013
Young Achievers is an excellent school with a family oriented atmosphere. Its amazing how much my daughter has learned in the 2 years that she has been a student there. Sending her to this school has been on e of the best decisions I have made thus far. Even my family and friends are thoroughly impressed at how smart she is. Id recommend YACA to anyone seeking the best education for their child.

Posted February 20, 2012
YACA is a factastic schools with an unbelievable Advanced education program. My child is PR-4 class!!!1 Its so amazing they work out of 1st books.

Posted December 11, 2009
Great school. My child tested 2 grades higher

Posted January 08, 2009
I absolutely love the school. The academics is great. My child is learning christian values in a school setting. It is in a convenient location and all the staff are very professional and take care of business. I think this is one of Oklahoma's best kept secrets.

1025 Northeast 15th Street, Oklahoma City, OK  73117
Last modified Young Achievers Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-6
Young Achievers Christian Academy Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top