Help others find their great school - rate and review this school now!

John Marshall Middle School 0

Posted May 10, 2010
My review as a parent for this school is a 0. My daughter has been assaulted by another student and nothing was done. The child was not suspended.I was really excited for my daughter when she entered the school but I was given the wrong impression.Now I have to take her out because of the lack of education the students are taught. I was even approached by the assistant principle Mrs.Wilson in a very rude way.I can continue but this will be it.

John Marshall Middle School
12201 North Portland Avenue, Oklahoma City, OK  73120
Last modified John Marshall Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.
John Marshall Middle School Rating: 0 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top