Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Centennial teaches our kids ,great things. They make sure our children are safe. They also help them understand. i Love Ms.Sanders , because she works with every single student. All of the staff cares about our children.

Teacher effectiveness: Neutral

Some teachers actually care for the students, but some students are so bad that 2 years ago my son witnessed a teacher leaving out the class room crying. I came to the school and sat in the class,it was horrible. It's funny how they never got in trouble,it Spears their parents are not involved. But me as a parent is very much involved, and those two principles HATE me.

Amount of homework: no rating

It's so much negative my son has to endure that we don't have time for the education part,we are so busy trying to get him to be perfect so those two female principal will not suspend my son. My son gets nothing from this school

This is really nice school. I am a former student from Centennial mid-high school. Its not the school, it is the students. So to all the people out there saying it a bad school, you are wrong.The building isn't bad, It is the students. The students aren't serious so the teachers aren't serious. For other parents out there. If you are serious and your child is serious join GEAR UP as soon as possible. Its is a nice school as long as student isn't involved with anything so, i cant comment bad because i love the school. To the sophomores out at centennial turn up. lol.. #TEAMBISON

Students play loud music and cannot stay quiet for learning to occur. They get up and walk around the class. When you ask them to do their work, they throw the papers on the ground and say "don't care". Many of them talk back to you and ask repeatedly if they could leave class. The behaviors are so bad that learning cannot occur. I would not send my kids here, they will learn nothing.

This is beyond the worse school in history. They have so many fights. They have lock downs every other month because of gangs or fights. The school has no teachers there that can handle the kids. The kids run the school. The principal talks to the parents as if they are dogs and talks about the kids. They have no respect for anyone. If I say for my self I would love to see this school closed down. There is not one day you can go to school and not see a fight. You have to walk through melt detachers. Boys fight girls here and they don't get an any trouble. Just please stay far away from this school.

This school is horrible I do not recommend this school at all. To many fights so your child has a small chance of learning teachers quit on us. It's only and handful of teachers that care. Bad attitudes throughout the whole building. Even the staff in the office gossip about the students. Nothings good here

This school is the worst I've ever seen. The teachers can't teach because of the violence. There is no respect for adults or authority. My son is a special needs child while there he was bullied every day and physically attacked. His jaw was broken and 3 teeth was knocked out. The principal acted like he didn't care about my sons injuries. I wouldn't recommend this school to my worst enemy.

This school isn't the best school iin Oklahoma Public Schools but its not the worse. there are many things that can be done to this school to make it better. The teachers doesnt care as much as they shoud.

It is a well academic school and my child is well educated you can play sports and all kinds of activities

Last modified Oklahoma Centennial High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.