Public charter
Oklahoma City, OK

Astec Charter High School 5

Posted August 23, 2013
They feel safe. Our teachers are amazing, each and everyone of them makes a creative effort to introduce their passion to our future. My son is looking forward in learning a lot this year.

Posted November 02, 2009
What I love about astec is that the teachers are always finding new ways to teach us.

Posted October 23, 2009
Astec is a really good school .. ! And the teachers are awesome ..!

Posted October 23, 2009
ASTEC Charter Middle School is a good school were you learn alot.

Posted October 23, 2009
I think astec is a very good school to go to because their is a lot of nice teachers and you can learn a lot of stuff.

Posted October 23, 2009
Because its a good school and its fun. We are a very good school and we do everything within our power to provide the best education to other fellow students.

Posted October 23, 2009
Yes i love astec charter high school. I think that it has good teachers and students learn a lot.

Posted October 23, 2009
I love ASTEC charter school!!! It has good teachers and friendly students. They try to raise money for good causes.

Posted October 23, 2009
I like it here, because they prepare you for collage, and they help you with your work if you need help.

Posted October 23, 2009
ASTEC is a great school i like how they prepare my daughter for college

Astec Charter High School
2401 NW 23rd St 3, Oklahoma City, OK  73107
Last modified Astec Charter High School is a Charter school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Astec Charter High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 79 reviews. Top