Public charter
Oklahoma City, OK

Kipp Reach College Preparatory 2

Posted September 01, 2014
When i went here for i thought that the school was going to be great with all the sports and programs. But in reality it has good grades but they push you so hard you get homework for 2-4 hours depending on what grade your in and we get packets over the breaks only time we get it off is the actual holiday and they give out detention A LOT! and the only sports they have is baseketball when on the pamphlet it says all kinds of sports when it doesn't and the school needs to improve on the cleanness we see bugs crawling on the floor all the time honestly i don't miss this school

Posted April 02, 2014
KIPP REACH is a great program. The teachers are outstanding and they create an excitement about learning that is absolutely contagious. I like the reading program most. Students are reading material that is interesting to them, appropriate for their age group and informing about current events. As the students progress in reading, they have the opportunity to move to a higher reading level with even more interesting and challenging books. I think this helps to create a thurst for reading and learning more about subjects that propell them into a new dimension. The cool thing about this reading fiesta is that everybody is challenged, both students and teachers. The teachers have to be challenged to provide better and better books and subjects, and the students work hard to get better for better books. It's great. My grandson is always looking for a better book to read. I wish the school could improve its facility. My grandson complains about the bathrooms most. They are not in good condition and are somewhat deplorable. I believe that an investment is in order. This is an area that I believe warrants attention and some visable repairs.

Posted November 03, 2013
I can't believe more parents haven't heard about this school. Great alternative to OKCPS, especially for those looking to get their children into charter/prep schools for high school. Great for teaching students the value of accountability and discipline.

Kipp Reach College Preparatory 3

Posted May 29, 2013
This school has great success in helping to improve student achievement! If your student isn't successful in OKCPS KIPP is a great option. It has a lot of homework, but the results are great. I worked at KIPP for 2 years. It has some negatives but overall it is great for your student.

Posted August 31, 2011
I love this school, yes they have a lot of homework but my child is retaining the info that she learns. I will keep her at this school until the 8th grade. The best part about this school is that it is small so I know about everything that is going on with the students which is good because the children today are growing up so fast and I can keep a closer eye on my child. The principal Mr. McDaniel, is AWESOME!!!

Kipp Reach College Preparatory 1

Posted February 27, 2010
this school has dumd rules,they give the kids to much homework they stay up all night trying to do there homework

Kipp Reach College Preparatory 3

Posted August 20, 2009
Excellant Math Teach - Mrs. Higgins

Kipp Reach College Preparatory
P.O. 776, Oklahoma City, OK  73101
Last modified Kipp Reach College Preparatory is a Charter school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kipp Reach College Preparatory Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top