Oklahoma City, OK
After care: No

The Academy of Classical Christian Studies 5

Posted May 14, 2014
I have two kids at The Academy. After three years at this school, I am so pleased by how much my children have learned and also how they have grown. The teachers are incredible believers who are vested in each child's future. The academic standards are unmatched in this area. Also, the history and Bible study will benefit my children for the rest of their lives. The peers with which my children interact are top notch. The parents and friends we have made have blessed our family in so many ways. There are multiple models including traditional five-day-a-week school, but we take advantage of the home school blended model. My children go to school two days per week and then we homeschool the rest of the week. I am given the agenda and go through it for each child. Our home school time is a tremendous time of growth, relationship, and learning for our whole family. I highly recommend this school for anyone interested in a high quality, Christian education.

The Academy of Classical Christian Studies
1120 E. Hefner Road, Oklahoma City, OK  73131
(405) 478-2077
Last modified The Academy of Classical Christian Studies is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
The Academy of Classical Christian Studies Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 1 reviews. Top