Bad
Good

Crooked Oak High School 1

Posted February 08, 2011
There are a few GREAT leaders at this school, the guidance counselor and the elementary principal particularly. However, the school board and the superintendent are ignorant and hateful, unqualified for their jobs. I'm not sure anyone on the school board has even been to college. The superintendent is disconnected from the school and could care less about the students. Most of the teachers aren't qualified and have no business being in charge of children. The kids are great, but deserve much better from the teachers and administrators at this school.

Crooked Oak High School 3

Posted April 01, 2009
i think it is a pretty darn good school for the reputation it used to have. there are some really bright students at crooked oak and some of the teachers really care how the students fare.i know one teacher in particular that spends hours after class EVERY day doing class work. i would give this school 3 stars, not because it is a mediocre school but because i still want to see it get better

Crooked Oak High School

Posted June 19, 2008
I just graduated from Crooked Oak High School this year and I personally think it is a safe school to send your kids, but it could use some work. I think they need more sports and more activities. The unifrm policy is ok but shoelaces? Come on now. Julia Natale

Crooked Oak High School 3

Posted December 23, 2007
I'd have to say. Speaking as a student. That Crooked Oak isn't perfect, but the improvment over the last few years has made us more respectable in the community. I owe this all to the principal. Since she came in The school has had a 180 degree turn around!

Crooked Oak High School 5

Posted May 16, 2007
Crooked Oak High School is an awesome school your kids are safe and well taken care of.

Crooked Oak High School 2

Posted October 12, 2006
I must agree with you on that topic they are so worried about what color your shoe laces are then what is going on with the students. I am all for the dress code they are trying to enforce but I also think the staff should also have to follow it as well, I have seen some teachers with things on that didn't cover what needed to be covered and that no one needs to see. I believe that if they was made to wear the same things as the students then the students would be more likley to use the dress code rules. well that's just my thought take it as you will.

Crooked Oak High School 2

Posted January 19, 2005
I am a sophomore at crooked oak high school. I dont think that CO is a bad school but I DO think that they are doing a lot of unnecessary things. they called us in for a assembly yesterday just to gripe at us about our uniform policy. they want us all to look exactly the same. they wonder why we are on the black list for test scores, because they are to worried about how we look instead of what we know.

Crooked Oak High School
1901 Southeast 15th Street, Oklahoma City, OK  73129
Last modified Crooked Oak High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.