Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Develops character: Strongly disagree

The principal and and the superintendent are very rude if you going to be a principal at Crutcho School and have some respect for the parents.

The principal and the superintendent and Crutcho School's are very rude . If you're going to be a principal show some respect to the parents .

My children attend Crutcho. From the office staff to the teachers and principal all the way to the superintendent I have to say these are truly amazing individuals. It is clear that they genuinely care for their students. Its not a large school but its not really small either. Whenever I make a visit to the school all the staff I come in contact with not only know me but know my children by name. They dont look at this as just a job. I would highly recommend this school to anyone.

Crutcho is succeeding because of its outstanding leadership and awesome teachers! Don't believe me, come see for yourself. :-)

This school has come a long way and I am glad that I went here. I am excited every time I hear about more changes they are making. I've never written a review here, and I'm not sure who did it. But I love this school and it deserves all the good that it is getting.-Gary C.

Crutcho has come to be an amazing school within the past 5 years. The violence, fights, disruption, etc has pretty much stopped and the teaching staff is now an great mix of innovative and creative teachers. The superintendent, Tereasa McAfee is amazing in her support of parents, teachers and staff but is not a push over and gets things done. Things are improving every year and just keep getting better. The technology the school has is awesome too: iPads, Macbooks, Promethean boards, online access, computer lab, a multitude of online sights and activities for parents, students and staff. Awesome place!

Fantastic and definitely a hidden gem in our community! This school has raised the standards other schools need to strive for. I applaud each and every one of the staff members and teachers for coming together in perfect unity for our children!! I am rating parent involvement a 5, because the school offers complete support and a very welcoming attitude with parents who wish to be involved. We're getting there but still have a long way to go!

The staff at Crutcho is 100 percent dedicated to the success of the students. I am a parent of a pre-K student and she has had a fantastic first year of school at Crutcho.

This continues to be a hidden gem of public education. The staff is excellent; delights in interaction with pupils and parents. The only thing lacking at Crutcho is parental involvement which would be applauded and celebrated by administration, staff and teachers. There is some improvement in this area however there is a large base of community volunteer involvement from area churches that is very helpful. There is not a school that I would want my 4 children in -in this economy and world.

I love Crutcho School because they love all children. Each school year they get several students from local schools in the surrounding area . I know they make that experience very easy for all of the children.

Last modified Crutcho Public School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.