Country Estates Elementary School 2

Posted April 23, 2014
The teachers in this school are amazing, but due to the high student to teacher ratio (25:1 not 17) it makes it hard for the children to keep up with the advanced curriculum. The stress my children endure in kindergarten is a bit heartbreaking. Though the teachers are wonderful, the office staff is equally despicable, going so far as to make snide remarks when you walk in late due to a flat tire. Very judgemental. Principle being the rudest one. Be prepared, they chuckle at parents dressed less than perfect. If you don't have perfect blonde hair and a okie prep accent, you will feel distinctly less than...as will your children. If the school were under a different principle, I believe the office would be different and CE would be amazing!

Posted October 30, 2013
I love this school! The teachers are wonderful. At a recent ceremony they honored classes that had everyone of the students making A's and B's. Again, this was entire classes. The neighborhood is very safe and quiet as well. Great area!

Posted October 06, 2009
Country Estates has made a big difference in my granddaughters' learning abilities.

Posted October 06, 2009
The teachers seem to really care for the educadtion of the students.

Posted August 17, 2009
My kids are new at country estates school and they like it

Country Estates Elementary School 1

Posted October 25, 2007

Posted July 29, 2006
My children have never attended another school,Country Estates is the best.The teachers are wonderful and Mrs. Laakman is very good at what she does.I love it that she knows every child and their parents ,and sometimes even grandparents. I could not do it.Great job C.E staff!!

Posted May 21, 2006
Country Estates is a great school. My oldest daughter went there from K-6th grade and now my youngest daughter is going there. The principal is GREAT also. Mrs. Laakman greets all the children when they are coming in, she also greets the afternoon chilren. She knows all their names. The teachers are also great. You can't go wrong with COUNTRY ESTATES!!

Posted November 18, 2005
I love this school! We are out of district, but transferred into Country Estates. This school follows the Expectations Curriculum, which advances the children's education while teaching good behavior, rules, responsibility and attitude. I am proud of what my children have learned and am amazed at their courtesy and respect that they show towards everyone, young and old. Mrs Laakman is an excellent principal, I haven't met a teacher I haven't liked and I feel secure knowing my children feel the same way.

Posted November 28, 2004
This is my daughters second year at CE. The principal is amazing, she is very personable.I love that she is there to greet my daughter (by name) almost every morning when she walks through that door. My daughter has also had two very good teachers that have done amazing work with her. I looked for a long time to buy my first house and the school system was my main concern. I'm happy to say my years of searching paid off! Thanks, CE staff for all you do!

Country Estates Elementary School
1609 Felix Place, Oklahoma City, OK  73110
Last modified Country Estates Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Country Estates Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top