Posted October 02, 2014
I agree with parents below, Park View have a group bad teacher( not all), and they very rude office lady like jail's officer never smile "what you need? " terrible . And all perents should be careful some teachers they very discrimination and young teacher always dress and act like mean girls that why I suspect about specialization . They just be kind falsify when students out of pick up. After that you know I behold they done with students, some kids always cried king gardens or pre-k they very small and I they need protect but they didn't care. They were disdainful , unfriendly treat students also parents make PV down . I sincere bring up group names teacher I know: Alyson Slack, Kathryn Daniels, Lindsay Moore and one more but I don't remember. Hope you guy have good choice for your child. Good bless for our child.

Parkview Elementary School 3

Posted September 16, 2014
The principal at Parkview is wonderful! Just like any other school, I have encountered some good teachers and some very bad teachers as well! The office staff is very rude and just not friendly at all! Over all though, I love Parkview.....you just have to be very selective when it comes to who your child's teacher will be!!!!

Posted August 26, 2014
i don't like teacher this school, some teachers they very discrimination and despise parents also students. My son and daughter very sad after school finish. they not really enjoys or interested at school.

Posted April 22, 2014
I do not like Parkview elementary, my daughter is in kindergarten and she gets bullied everyday and her teacher will not do anything I have ask and her to do. Every time I go up to the school the office lady's are so rude and you will see kids just walking and playing in the hallways. I wish my daughter could go to Townsend Elementary schools, my youngest go's there because she is in a DD class there. In Townsend Elementary school the office, principal, and teachers are the greatest people I have ever met since I moved to Oklahoma...

Parkview Elementary School 4

Posted August 30, 2011
My two sons have attended Parkview. My oldest just recently transitioned to Jr. High. I have a second grader currently enrolled and so far the sch yr has started off great. We do not have a negative experience to speak of in the 4 years we have encountered PV. Yes, as I read in another review the principal is very hands on, in fact, he spoke to my children by name as I witnessed him do with many others. Inanutshell, my children have had a good experience with teachers, other staff as well as students. My oldest had great teachers in 3rd and 4th grade, that really went the extra mile to help him in weak areas. They were responsive by email as well as taking time to send home frequent notes about his progess!

Posted May 04, 2010
Parkview is the best! The principal is hands on - a strong presence in the school. The teachers work hard to accomodate each child's special needs as well as being good role models. The office staff is helpful and courteous. I give them a 5 star and so do my kids.

Posted April 24, 2010
They have a great staff and great parents who really care about education!

Posted April 24, 2010
The teachers really care about their students! The Principal is a wonderful leader! We love the librarian! She is the best librarian that I have ever seen!

Posted April 24, 2010
The teachers are all friends with each other like a family. The parents are awesome and love to help out at the school with anything that needs to be done,

Parkview Elementary School 5

Posted September 25, 2009
I have love this school it is a multicultral school very diverse. They are very positive people who love to teach and make sure your student has a chance to be the best young citizens they can be. The principal Mr. Kalsu is the best principal every and is very protective over his students and faculty. Nothing and no one gets by him. He should be principal of the year.

Parkview Elementary School
5701 Mackelman Drive, Oklahoma City, OK  73135
Last modified Parkview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Parkview Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top