Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

The staff at this school work well with the students and parents are kept informed about everything. LOVE PARKVIEW!!

We have been at Parkview for 4 years and have nothing but positive things to say. Amazing staff, who actually care for their students and have a passion for their careers. I cannot say enough about how caring these educators are for their students. I haven't always had time to be a PTA member but I volunteer when work allows. Every year they have been very accepting and understanding of a busy schedule. This school has become a part of our family, we have had small bumps along the way, but nothing that was not quickly&properly handled.

Growing up, my siblings and i have attended parkview. Back then Mr Kalsu was the gym teacher. My child have been attending parkview since pre-k, and she is now in first grade! I have also been apart of the pta since. The principal now is Mrs Collier... The office staff have improved over the years. One of the ladies can seem intimidating by her physical appearance, but she is a really nice person like (they both are)! My child's first grade teacher (I will leave the name anonymous) seems to speak in sarcasm to the children and it's been addressed before and it gives children a bad complex. Overall her interaction with the children is fair, her teaching is okay (she doesn't thoroughly explain things. I say this because when I take my child to school, the kids ask me to help them with their morning work or they would ask what does this mean...and I've heard one or two ask for help and she is short with them and then send them to their seat... A child cannot learn if you are not teaching them!) I requested this particular teacher because of her "outstanding" work with the kids, but I haven't seen anything outstanding yet! Always listen when the child cries out for help because something isn't right when the child cries to not attend school.. parkview really is a great school, its just some of the teachers that aren't as great.. you can tell those who are passionate about teaching and those who are just doing it for a paycheck! :(

I was nervous to take my son to this school because I was always told to stay away from Mid-Del schools, but my son and I really liked this school. Every teacher he has was great and the principle and vice-principle were super friendly and caring. I do have to agree with another comment on here that one of the ladies at the front is very rude and never smiles. She does not to be at the front desk where parents have to go first. Hide her somewhere else!

I may be partial. We transfered from another district to avoid the school officials negative impact on my child. If you don't like parkview it's because you chose to be an inactive parent. The office staff are amazing. Mr. Kalsu knows every student by name ( I do think know how ). Are there ineffective teachers yes, mostly because teaching style and student are not a good match. There are students at this school that are growing up in bad situations and that sometimes spills over into the classroom. I joined the PTA and became active in supporting the school and have not had a bad experience with other parents, teachers, or administrators that did not get resolved. Best thing I can offer is at Parkview and in life you get out what you put in. To those who feel the office staff or teachers are mean and rude maybe look at how you are approaching them. Furthermore, I as an educator (fife rent school) we are required to dress up, I assure you most of us would LOVE to be in jeans and a tee everday, I am not sure what "dressing like a mean girl" means but I've never felt intimidated by the teachers apparel. Parent-

I agree with parents below, Park View have a group bad teacher( not all), and they very rude office lady like jail's officer never smile "what you need? " terrible . And all perents should be careful some teachers they very discrimination and young teacher always dress and act like mean girls that why I suspect about specialization . They just be kind falsify when students out of pick up. After that you know I behold they done with students, some kids always cried king gardens or pre-k they very small and I they need protect but they didn't care. They were disdainful , unfriendly treat students also parents make PV down . I sincere bring up group names teacher I know: Alyson Slack, Kathryn Daniels, Lindsay Moore and one more but I don't remember. Hope you guy have good choice for your child. Good bless for our child.

The principal at Parkview is wonderful! Just like any other school, I have encountered some good teachers and some very bad teachers as well! The office staff is very rude and just not friendly at all! Over all though, I love Parkview.....you just have to be very selective when it comes to who your child's teacher will be!!!!

i don't like teacher this school, some teachers they very discrimination and despise parents also students. My son and daughter very sad after school finish. they not really enjoys or interested at school.

I do not like Parkview elementary, my daughter is in kindergarten and she gets bullied everyday and her teacher will not do anything I have ask and her to do. Every time I go up to the school the office lady's are so rude and you will see kids just walking and playing in the hallways. I wish my daughter could go to Townsend Elementary schools, my youngest go's there because she is in a DD class there. In Townsend Elementary school the office, principal, and teachers are the greatest people I have ever met since I moved to Oklahoma...

My two sons have attended Parkview. My oldest just recently transitioned to Jr. High. I have a second grader currently enrolled and so far the sch yr has started off great. We do not have a negative experience to speak of in the 4 years we have encountered PV. Yes, as I read in another review the principal is very hands on, in fact, he spoke to my children by name as I witnessed him do with many others. Inanutshell, my children have had a good experience with teachers, other staff as well as students. My oldest had great teachers in 3rd and 4th grade, that really went the extra mile to help him in weak areas. They were responsive by email as well as taking time to send home frequent notes about his progess!

Last modified Parkview Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.