Oklahoma City, OK
Before care: Yes
After care: No

Posted August 11, 2010
I wouldnt send my dog to Millwood. Its all smoke screen once you get past the fake smiles and hand shakes.

Millwood Elementary School 0

Posted April 27, 2010
My husband is a proud Mighty Falcon and couldn't wait until our children was old enough to go the Millwood. And I was just as excited as he was. The 1st year (Pre-K) was shaky. My child being as mature as he/she is, made up where they lacked. The conduct of most of the teachers, the rudeness of the office personnel & the unsociable principle is ridicules. The atmosphere is so negative. Just ghetto! With all the said, Millwood is such a disappointment. I ve had my share of the Mighty Falcon experience.

Posted January 06, 2010
I think Millwood is a marvelous school. I volunteered at the school Sept. and Oct. of 2008 every day all day long. The teachers all care about their students and they are dedicated. You should volunteer at a school and you will most definitely appreciate teachers. They are not paid enough. Volunteer

Posted July 31, 2009

Posted July 08, 2009

Millwood Elementary School 3

Posted March 11, 2008

Millwood Elementary School 2

Posted October 01, 2007
- a staff
Millwood has a serious problem keeping students under control. Teachers are always yelling at students in the classrooms. I have never seen the principle outside of his office.

Posted August 23, 2007
I have taught in many schools and I have never experienced such dedication to the whole child, not just as a number, but as an investment in the future. The administration and teachers really care about the child and what is going on in their lives. The students are precious.

Posted January 17, 2006
I am looking forward to the opportunity to send my daughter to Millwood, I have had my Grand-daughter graduate in the top five of her class, my God-daughter was class valadictorian, my God-son graduated in the top of his class, sereval of the children in my church attend Millwood and have achieve academic excellence, which is my reason for taking my daughter out of private school and putting her in a school with her peers. I look forward to the continued excellence of academics I've come to expect from Millwood Schoool, it's teachers and its administrators.

Posted August 05, 2005
Millwood is the worst school in the state of Ok. The kids have no positive enforcement. All extracurricular activities are only for 4,5,&6 graders. Students do not learn nor do the teachers teach. If anything your child will learn to become a very negative person when it comes to school and respect for others. I would not recommend this school to anyone. My child went here for one year, and that's only because I kept saying it would get better ( boy was I wrong). He could not go to public school he had to go to private in order to catch-up on everything he did not learn.

Millwood Elementary School
6710 North Martin Luther King Avenue, Oklahoma City, OK  73111
Last modified Millwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Millwood Elementary School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top