Bad
Good

My children have been in Millwood for the past 8 years. From pre-k Til now 7th with one as 4th with the other. I'll admit we went through several principals and some growing pains with each. However, As parents who is in the school and know, this has been the best 3 years. The principals we have now- Mrs Baldwin, Mrs Green and now the superintendent have been on top of it. The whole school faculty have been forthcoming with information, making it easy for us to relax as parents and know that are kids are learning and in good hands. I believe that education starts at home. So it was a big deal for me to know that the school I'm sending my children is on par. The graduating class of 2016 have received over a million dollars worth of scholarships. I don't know about you, But that's a big deal for me as a parent.

I wouldnt send my dog to Millwood. Its all smoke screen once you get past the fake smiles and hand shakes.

My husband is a proud Mighty Falcon and couldn't wait until our children was old enough to go the Millwood. And I was just as excited as he was. The 1st year (Pre-K) was shaky. My child being as mature as he/she is, made up where they lacked. The conduct of most of the teachers, the rudeness of the office personnel & the unsociable principle is ridicules. The atmosphere is so negative. Just ghetto! With all the said, Millwood is such a disappointment. I ve had my share of the Mighty Falcon experience.

I think Millwood is a marvelous school. I volunteered at the school Sept. and Oct. of 2008 every day all day long. The teachers all care about their students and they are dedicated. You should volunteer at a school and you will most definitely appreciate teachers. They are not paid enough. Volunteer

Millwood has a serious problem keeping students under control. Teachers are always yelling at students in the classrooms. I have never seen the principle outside of his office.

I have taught in many schools and I have never experienced such dedication to the whole child, not just as a number, but as an investment in the future. The administration and teachers really care about the child and what is going on in their lives. The students are precious.

Last modified Millwood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.