Posted October 28, 2012
We love this school and it's faculty, they have always been great to our family and our son. The teachers care about the kids and respect the parents. I could not be happier with kingsgate and would love to give them more stars than 5.

Kingsgate Elementary School 1

Posted October 12, 2012
New principal lady lacks Leadership qualities. On our last meeting she showed judgment deficiency and stubbornness.

Posted August 03, 2010
I have a child that is going into the 2nd grade this year and he loves it and so do i my other child is starting pre k and im cant wit for him to have as much fun there as his older brother. The teachers are wonderful and very attentive to the students.Also the principal is great we had some problems with other kids and i talked to him about them and he took care of it.

Posted August 18, 2008
I have to be honest, when my husband and I first found out that Earlywine had too many students so our daughter would be going to Kingsgate instead for a year we were disappointed. However, Kingsgate far exceeded our expectations! Mrs. Abraham and Mrs. Graham (Pre-K, AM Class) are wonderful!!! The Principle is also very nice and seems to have everything under control. Now I am disappointed that she has to switch to Earlywine for her Kindergarten because I know Kingsgate does a wonderful job and I would not have minded her to stay. Keep up the good work and many thanks!

Kingsgate Elementary School 3

Posted May 10, 2008

Kingsgate Elementary School 4

Posted August 01, 2007
I am pleased with this school. Most of the teachers are quality educators and do a good job working with my kids. I am most impressed with the Principle who seems to be an effective leader.

Posted January 10, 2007
My kids love Kingsgate! The teachers, principal and counselor are wonderful! The involvement with the children is wonderful!

Posted April 14, 2005
My son was supposed to go to Fisher, but due to the school's overpopulation, he went to Kingsgate. I am actually quite amazed with Kingsgate - Mrs. Ashby, his kindergarten teacher, is absolutely wonderful. The mock wedding of Q & U is ingenious. My son has thoroughly enjoyed this year and he's learned a lot. The principal always attends the activities and the school encourages continuous parental involvement. I would recommend Kingsgate as one of the best schools in OKC.

Posted August 03, 2004
I am a foster parent and as such have had a few elementary age children. They all have loved Kingsgate Elementary. The staff and teachers are all very dedicated and very helpful to me as a parent. The school is a large one and every thing is always clean and well organized. I currently have a child who will be going to the school and is looking forward to her time there. I have tried to tell her about the school and she is very excited and says that her previous school was nothing compared to what I've told her about Kingsgate. I would rate this school as being one of the best in Oklahoma.

Posted September 15, 2003
I have two Children who attend Kingsgate, and it has been a wonderful experience for both of them and us! Bottom line - good principals make a difference, and the principal is doing that at Kingsgate. Firm discipline and high expectations for both the kids and the parents make it one of the top Elementaries in the state!

Kingsgate Elementary School
1400 Kingsgate Rd, Oklahoma City, OK  73159
Last modified Kingsgate Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Kingsgate Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews.