Posted March 21, 2013
Love the school. Love the faculty. An awesome and active PTA! My kids have loved attending Earlywine and enjoyed their teachers each year.

Posted March 21, 2013
Earlywine is a fantastic school with great staff. It has been my daughter's school for 6 years now and my son is just starting his years there. We have a fantastic PTA and have loved all our teachers!!!

Posted September 16, 2009
My two boys attend Earlywine and we are moving soon and I am going to miss this school dearly. The teachers are great especially Mr. Cunningham the Search teacher. The office staff was always friendly and smiling when you entered the door. MS. Payne was also a very good teacher who always encouraged my boys and gave them so much confidence.

Earlywine Elementary School 2

Posted March 26, 2008

Posted July 31, 2007
This school is amazing, I loved participating in both the 5th and 6th grades, I know it may seem alittle strict but the teachers really care, I'd like to give a shout out to all the great teachers of earlywine for their hard work and support - Noah Medley

Posted May 10, 2004
I am an educator and find my standards to be high for elementary schools. Earlywine excels in all areas and truly is an awesome, well rounded school. The PTA involvement is incredible, the staff goes above and beyond the norm.

Posted May 10, 2004

Earlywine Elementary School
12800 South May Avenue, Oklahoma City, OK  73170
Last modified Earlywine Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Earlywine Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top