Bad
Good

Dismissal past practice is in need of upgrade. They expect my children to walk home from their back gate which would take my kids 15 minutes and a trip through a neighborhood that my children does not know- when we live 30 seconds..yes really..30 seconds from the entrance. The staff is rude and the Principle doesn't seem to bother.-After coming to her regarding the issue. I know have to make sure that I stand at the doors of the school and wait for the kids to come out. My children are 10, 10, and almost 9 years old!

Not at all pleased with this school. The principal is uncaring and allows bullys. In fact, HE bullys' parents! I would tell anyone I know to avoid this school at all costs!

This week I went to the NHS induction at Westmoore High School to watch my son be inducted. Sitting beside a principle from another school we counted the kids that came from Eastlake that walked across the stage. By far there were more Eastlake students walk across the stage than any other elementary. That speaks highly about the school but it also speaks highly of the parents that live in the area. I was very proud that my child had attended elementary at Eastlake Elementary!

My child is in the 5th grade here. She is bullied non-stop and the tachers do nothing. I am at a loss.

Last modified Eastlake Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.