Posted January 01, 2010
I am an eighth grader at Brink this year. I don't think it is a bad school but i don't like it either. The teachers are ok but They let kids get away with so much that its pointless to even have the handbook. They treat us like we are all still in elementary school and keep taking away our priveliges. I feel like instead of going to high school next year, I might actually get to find out what jr. high was supposed to be like.

Posted September 26, 2009

Posted September 21, 2009
Brink Junior high is the most amazing junior high ever the teachers are marvelous the ec is awesome and the academics is outstanding!!!

Posted June 23, 2009
I believe Brink is the best Junior High in the state of Oklahoma. The teachers are the best and the Principal leadership is professional and helpful. They consistently have the highest tests scores in the state for a school of their size.

Posted February 12, 2009

Posted December 09, 2008

Posted September 11, 2008
I'm an 8th grader and I love it here.The overcrowding has stopped and everyone here is really nice, even Jimmy the janitor. :)

Brink Junior High School 4

Posted February 20, 2008
I've gone to Brink for 3 years and It's a pretty good school. Yes it's over croweded but they took care of that. Freshman are finally going were they belong. At the High School, so now it's basically 7th and 8th. The overcrowding is going to stop. All of the staff is great. Everyone from Principals to Janitors. Everyone at Brink had a great additude. And I love the teaching method of all of the teachers. I love this School. And i'm so sad that I will be leaving it.

Posted December 25, 2007
Brink is a great school. The teachers here really care about there student. It is a little too many kids. Overall I think Brink is an excellent school my son stays after school to get help with homework, and he always has a great time with them.

Posted October 17, 2007
I love brink junior high!!! some people say that it is too crowded but I say that its crowded b/c so many people love it and don't want to move away.if anybody ever says that we should have been shut down, well get this.1:if they were to shut down brink then tons of students would have to relocate. 2: we have one of the top testing scores in Oklahoma and our teachers want to keep it that way for the years to come. 3: we are the brink bobcats and we are here to stay!!! if anyone disagrees then keep it to yourself! plus our sports teams are the best b/c our teachers make us pass our classes with a C or above!!!

Brink Junior High School
11420 South Western Avenue, Oklahoma City, OK  73170
Last modified Brink Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Brink Junior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top