Bad
Good

I am an eighth grader at Brink this year. I don't think it is a bad school but i don't like it either. The teachers are ok but They let kids get away with so much that its pointless to even have the handbook. They treat us like we are all still in elementary school and keep taking away our priveliges. I feel like instead of going to high school next year, I might actually get to find out what jr. high was supposed to be like.

Brink Junior high is the most amazing junior high ever the teachers are marvelous the ec is awesome and the academics is outstanding!!!

I believe Brink is the best Junior High in the state of Oklahoma. The teachers are the best and the Principal leadership is professional and helpful. They consistently have the highest tests scores in the state for a school of their size.

I'm an 8th grader and I love it here.The overcrowding has stopped and everyone here is really nice, even Jimmy the janitor. :)

I've gone to Brink for 3 years and It's a pretty good school. Yes it's over croweded but they took care of that. Freshman are finally going were they belong. At the High School, so now it's basically 7th and 8th. The overcrowding is going to stop. All of the staff is great. Everyone from Principals to Janitors. Everyone at Brink had a great additude. And I love the teaching method of all of the teachers. I love this School. And i'm so sad that I will be leaving it.

Brink is a great school. The teachers here really care about there student. It is a little too many kids. Overall I think Brink is an excellent school my son stays after school to get help with homework, and he always has a great time with them.

I love brink junior high!!! some people say that it is too crowded but I say that its crowded b/c so many people love it and don't want to move away.if anybody ever says that we should have been shut down, well get this.1:if they were to shut down brink then tons of students would have to relocate. 2: we have one of the top testing scores in Oklahoma and our teachers want to keep it that way for the years to come. 3: we are the brink bobcats and we are here to stay!!! if anyone disagrees then keep it to yourself! plus our sports teams are the best b/c our teachers make us pass our classes with a C or above!!!

I have only gone to Brink for one semester but I think that it is one of the best middle schools I have ever been to. The people are great everyone is really nice and are easy to make freinds with. Some of the rules are a little tight but it`s for our safety.

My student is a 7th grader, and he has had a hard time adapting to the this school. Too many students, and not enough teachers, and he is lacking the necessary assistance from the teachers to do well. In my opinion, the students are treated more like cattle, herd them in and herd them out, not caring if they are doing well. 7th grade parent

I think Brink is a great school because of the parent involvement, yes it is overcrowded but I believe that will be taken care of.

Last modified Brink Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.