Bad
Good

My two children have attended Fisher Elementary for most of there school years. We have been with Fisher for five years now and have been very pleased. The teachers are all outstanding and go above and beyond! The most important thing is my children are happy and have loved attending Fisher Elementary!

My child has only attended Fisher for one full year, but we love it. The school is such a family. The teachers are engaged with each student and truly care. The children are well behaved, caring, and mentor younger students. The school is always immaculate and welcoming. So blessed to have my child at Fisher.

We have a great school. What wonder TEACHERS AND STAFF. Thank you .We need more parent involvement.

This is a wonderful school. We have been at Fisher for 3 years (4-5-6 grades) The teachers really care about the students. They have a good PE program. The SEARCH program is great. The environment is friendly and safe. They have before and after care, which is provided by teachers (not outside contract workers). The PTA is very active and organizes lots of activities for kids. There is good parent involvement. The only negative point is the lack of a art teacher. However, thanks to the outstanding commitment of the teachers and PTA who provide numerous opportunities for creativity my daughter who loves art has been more active in school art projects than in any other school. We love it!

Mrs. Gappa, the Pre-K teacher, and her assistant are phenomenal! I couldn't imagen a more dedicated teacher who is so gifted. The school is one of the smallest elementary schools in the district which is a plus. The only negative so far is that there is only one class of all day kindergarten which is a lottery. Apparently the half-day kids are suppost to learn the same curriculum but in only 2.5 hours of class per day. This means there is no scheduled recess which is something my child misses. Also I think reading must be greatly supplemented at home or in first grade your child might be behind. The principle is very energetic and the new librarian is nice.

We LOVE this school. Our child was in the full day kindergarten class an now in First grade. We have had amazing teachers and the principal is great too. The API test scores prove that the school has continued to maintain a high average of learning. We are very impressed with Fisher. The PTA is very active and does lots of fun things for the students throughout the year. I can't say enough about this school!

My kids absolutely love this school, and my husband and I love the school because the teachers all seem so dedicated to the children. No slackers working here!

Last modified Fisher Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.