Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very ineffective (1 response)

Posted October 20, 2015
They don't take bullying serious. They have nothing in place to protect the students, only the staff!

Posted May 18, 2015
OMS is an awesome family friendly learning site! My children are so happy to have a safe secure learning environment. The teachers are amazing

Posted July 23, 2014
Okmulgee school is terrible the teachers are all bully. and they point there fingers a the ones who have more problems because they don't like them.

Posted November 01, 2010
I believe Okmulgee Middle School is one of the well rounded schools. I happen to be an 8th grade student that attends this school. The students are very friendly and the teachers are people you can open up too. I love the fact that our student body, teachers,and parents can have a place to speak about what we think about todays schools.

Posted June 02, 2010
I graduated 8th grade on May 20, 2010, with honors. All three years I attended OMS were great. I was on honor roll, student council, an active member of the band, and in A/T classes all three years. The teachers are excellent. If I ever needed help or had a question they helped me in an instant. I had some of the best grades of my life at this school because of the wonderful staff. Anybody who wrights a bad review of this school and its staff doesn't truly understand what a good job and all the dedication that goes into this school. I would gladly go back and attend this school again. I learned so much and had a wonderful time at Okmulgee Middle School.

Posted March 08, 2010
My daughter is an 8th grader at OMS. I have never known any of the school administration or staff to display prejudice toward my daughter or me. She has been treated with fairness and respect by everyone, so have I. My daughter is straight A honor roll student and has learned a great deal at this school. She gets along very well with students of all races and has made close lasting friendships with these children. I have nothing but good things to say about the Okmulgee Public School District. Go Bulldogs!

Posted April 16, 2009
Mr. Whitfield would have been a better canidate for the black panther movement, I've seen favortism and bigotry but he takes the cake. He had to have given himself the 3 star rating. In fact his girlfriennd and other perssonel in the office are just about the same. Istead of acting as though you all own the school why don't you try to be humble and run it, taxpayers are quite sick of the egos in the main office.

Posted March 10, 2009
Lets just say the middle school was the last straw in a large bundle of reasons our kids no longer attend Okmulgee schools. Bullies come in all shapes and sizes, the worst bullies were the teachers. I agree, the few good/great teachers can not make up for the daily damage done by the bad ones.

Posted April 27, 2008
Okmulgee Middle School would be a good school if they would make a REAL effort to protect the children from hoodlums and bullies. My boy is smart and kind, so he gets victimized by bullies in the classic locations: PE Class, Recess and after school. Thankfully, I can pick him up after school, but they still force him into the clutches of the bullies twice a day. When will we end the pointless PE classes for kids that get nothing from it but a huge loss of self esteem and sneakers, and shorts?

Posted December 20, 2007
this school is the best i never want to move again

1421 Martin Luther King Avenue, Okmulgee, OK  74447
Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. (918) 758-2050
Last modified Okmulgee Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.