Preston Elementary School 5

Posted June 23, 2014
Preston is the best! Best teachers, best principals, best children. The children are learning-the teachers care.

Posted February 05, 2014
Preston is one of the top schools in the county. The teachers go out of their way to communicate with parents about students progress. The teachers have an understanding that each student learns differently and they do their best to work with the student and parents to come up with the best solution for the students to excel academically. I have one that has graduated form Preston & one that will graduate next year. May not agree with everything but, the positive out weighs the negative by far!

Posted October 20, 2010
Preston is a great school. This is the our first year, and so far it's been great. The Art teacher needs work, but other then that, it's wonderful.

Preston Elementary School 5

Posted July 21, 2010
I don't go to this but i like it.I made a lot friends from Preston most of them are my cousin's.I go to okmulgee.My mom won't let go to Preston even when my teacher Mr.Risner threw a chair at me.I don't wanna go to Okmulgee cause my big brother Lance told me that the teachers HIT THE STUDENT'S.So that's why i want to go to Preston.GO PRESTON PIRATES!!!!!!

Posted September 29, 2009
I have one more comment.....Although I am not happy with the lack communication the school has with the parents....Preston is a better school than Okmulgee.

Posted September 24, 2009
My three girls started Preston this year and I have not heard a complaint outta them! All the staff if very friendly and make u feel right at home!

Posted July 09, 2009
The teachers are great and the school has excellent performance. But the elementary school principle is not very friendly or personable and it's hard to communicate with her. It would be nice to have a people-person in this position and not someone that acts like she'd rather be someplace else.

Posted July 24, 2008

Preston Elementary School 1

Posted April 25, 2005

Posted October 12, 2004
Preston is the best school system in the district. It has the highest ACT scores in the county. Student 'do' receive special attention. Only thing I see that needs to be added is a high school football team. GO PIRATES!

Preston Elementary School
10165 Pringey Avenue, Okmulgee, OK  74447
Last modified Preston Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Preston Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top