Bad
Good

Preston is the best! Best teachers, best principals, best children. The children are learning-the teachers care.

Preston is one of the top schools in the county. The teachers go out of their way to communicate with parents about students progress. The teachers have an understanding that each student learns differently and they do their best to work with the student and parents to come up with the best solution for the students to excel academically. I have one that has graduated form Preston & one that will graduate next year. May not agree with everything but, the positive out weighs the negative by far!

Preston is a great school. This is the our first year, and so far it's been great. The Art teacher needs work, but other then that, it's wonderful.

I don't go to this but i like it.I made a lot friends from Preston most of them are my cousin's.I go to okmulgee.My mom won't let go to Preston even when my teacher Mr.Risner threw a chair at me.I don't wanna go to Okmulgee cause my big brother Lance told me that the teachers HIT THE STUDENT'S.So that's why i want to go to Preston.GO PRESTON PIRATES!!!!!!

I have one more comment.....Although I am not happy with the lack communication the school has with the parents....Preston is a better school than Okmulgee.

My three girls started Preston this year and I have not heard a complaint outta them! All the staff if very friendly and make u feel right at home!

The teachers are great and the school has excellent performance. But the elementary school principle is not very friendly or personable and it's hard to communicate with her. It would be nice to have a people-person in this position and not someone that acts like she'd rather be someplace else.

Last modified Preston Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.