Oologah-Talala High School 5

Posted December 09, 2014
I had gone to a much larger school my freshman year that dealed with many issues that caused me many problems such as depression, etc. Oologah has helped me with many great teachers and activities. I had never been involved in anything in school at my old school for you had to be the best of the best and here I am able to be involved in nearly everything I want to be. Sports, clubs, AP classes, etc. I admit there are a few problems with this school such as some students doing drugs and that type of things but that was their decision the school had nothing to do with it and most schools has students of that sort. Moving to Oologah school district was the best decision my parents and I made.

Oologah-Talala High School 4

Posted April 17, 2014
I am very pleased with the school and feel like it is safe. My boys have had some wonderful teachers. They both are taking AP classes and I have seen them both grow more confident in their knowledge and abilities. There is a wide variety of activities to choose from. I feel like my sons will be well prepared for college.

Posted May 02, 2013
Bullies, drugs, teachers who don't care. This school is a JOKE, complete and utter joke.

Posted August 13, 2012
Moving into the Oologah school district has been, to date, the biggest mistake of my life. Unless your student is an athlete active in school sports, I would stay clear of the district.

Oologah-Talala High School 4

Posted September 02, 2010
I am very pleased with the Oologah schools. My son has teachers that he enjoys that really challenge him. For a small school, I am very happy with the activities and sports offered. It is a very safe school.

Oologah-Talala High School 0

Posted March 20, 2010
I would not recommend this school. Bullies, drugs and race issues are the worst I've heard of. Some of the teachers are great but I wish we lived somewhere else so my children wouldn't have to deal with the other issues..

Posted October 03, 2007

Oologah-Talala High School 2

Posted April 30, 2007
- a former student

Posted April 09, 2005
- a former student

Oologah-Talala High School
10700 U.S. 169, Oologah, OK  74053
Last modified Oologah-Talala High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oologah-Talala High School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top