Oologah-Talala High School 4

Posted April 17, 2014
I am very pleased with the school and feel like it is safe. My boys have had some wonderful teachers. They both are taking AP classes and I have seen them both grow more confident in their knowledge and abilities. There is a wide variety of activities to choose from. I feel like my sons will be well prepared for college.

Posted May 02, 2013
Bullies, drugs, teachers who don't care. This school is a JOKE, complete and utter joke.

Posted August 13, 2012
Moving into the Oologah school district has been, to date, the biggest mistake of my life. Unless your student is an athlete active in school sports, I would stay clear of the district.

Oologah-Talala High School 4

Posted September 02, 2010
I am very pleased with the Oologah schools. My son has teachers that he enjoys that really challenge him. For a small school, I am very happy with the activities and sports offered. It is a very safe school.

Oologah-Talala High School 0

Posted March 20, 2010
I would not recommend this school. Bullies, drugs and race issues are the worst I've heard of. Some of the teachers are great but I wish we lived somewhere else so my children wouldn't have to deal with the other issues..

Posted October 03, 2007

Oologah-Talala High School 2

Posted April 30, 2007
- a former student

Posted April 09, 2005
- a former student

Oologah-Talala High School
10700 U.S. 169, Oologah, OK  74053
Last modified Oologah-Talala High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Oologah-Talala High School Rating: 2 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top