Bad
Good

I have two children in this school system. I have nothing but praise the teachers and coaches. The teachers are excellent. They provide one on one attention that helps each of the students improve and feel successful.

This is a fantastic small school with caring teachers.

My daughter has gone to this school from Kindergarten on. She has been very successful at everything due to the great teachers they have. I can't imagine her going to any other school. If you're looking for something where there is one on one, this is the place. They get more attention than alot of the bigger schools. They do focus and encourage continuing education. If you have a problem they will work with you. I have never had a problem with the school. I didn't go to this school as a child and I'd be lucky if I did. Smaller communities do alot more for their students. Don't let anyone discourage you from taking a tour of this wonderful school. Take a chance. The only downfall that I've seen over the years is the teachers don't stay long. The good ones are let go or find better pay.

The scholarship the teachers everything at M-O is wonderful. I am so glad that I have gone there all four years of my High school. It is the best school for me and my family. they help you through any situation, such a pregnancey or anything you need help with. The Vo-Tech opption in the morining is also so great expecially for the students that want to get a career before graduating or right after.

This school has made great strides in the past few years. I believe if anyone would take the time to look at your site and review our OCCT results they would see that our education is very strong. And considering these results and the fact that our athletic program rarely makes it to Regionals, much less State, I believe our priorities are clear.

I found that school very poor in every aspect.. there is no real education there. the school discourages students from going to college or even applying to colleges. the only good about that school is the special education teacher, office staff and library. The school only focus's on their sports and anything else is secondary the education is put in last priority of the school..... the leadership there is a joke, no one is in any kind of control. seems the students are the ones who run the school.

Last modified Mulhall-Orlando High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.