Posted December 06, 2012
Best school ever! I leave all the time and am always super impressed with everyone at Barnes. Amazing atmosphere, warm, friendly and helpful. All the teachers I know go way above and beyond the call of duty. The leadership and accountability is phenomenal. My kids love going to school everyday and I love seeing them grow in all aspects of life skills and academics. Not to mention there are positive incentives and reward programs which make students want to be successful and achieve more. What a blessing it is to be a part of this school...Barnes does education right and we as parents are SO grateful for that firm foundation Barnes is providing on a daily basis. Thank You!!!

Posted May 16, 2011
We have lived here for 4 years and loved having our kids at Barnes. The teachers are great. The TACK program is wonderful. My kids have been happy there and I can't say anything better than that.

Posted April 13, 2011
Exceptional school. The principal seems to nurture a very postive environment between children and staff. Our daughter's first grade teacher, Mrs.Smith, was amazing. She is as invested in the childrens' happiness as she is in their education. Our entire family was treated with nothing but love and kindness from Barnes' entire staff. I just can not say enough wonderful things about this school. They really encourage parent involvment and welcome parent volunteers.

Barnes Elementary School 0

Posted April 24, 2010
Because the staff has what it takes to keep the students excited about getting their education!

Posted February 20, 2010

Posted August 01, 2009

Barnes Elementary School 1

Posted August 22, 2008
This school may have a new building but buildings don't develop great educations. Please train the staff from Teachers to the Counselor and Office personnel. They are rude and have a better than though attitude.

Posted April 23, 2008
We moved to Owasso 2 1/2 yrs. ago and were forced to go to Barnes because Hodson was full. It was the best thing that could have happened to my kids. Barnes has great teachers who really care. The whole staff is concerned about the education of the children.

Posted December 11, 2004
Barnes is the greatest school school my kids have been to. They have some of the greatest teachers there than any other school.The teachers make learning fun so kids love to go. Everyday the kids in 1grade through 5th grade get to go to either music,P.E.,and computer.It really is a great school!

Barnes Elementary School
1501 North Ash Street, Owasso, OK  74055
Last modified Barnes Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Barnes Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top