Bad
Good

This school is just great the teachers are wonderful the staff is amazing really good school

Great School in a growing family oriented community. Thanks for everyone who keep improving to the teachers, parents, support personnel, administration, and students.

Wonderful teacher, who compromise with the students to learn whatever takes for them to reach the goal. Kida re first no matter what.

Wow. My child comes home and tells us all about school. As a parent I am relieved that there is zero tolerance for bullying and that my child is taught until mastery. I wish schools like Mills existed when I was a kid!

Great School. Great Teachers. Great Staff. I would recommend this school to anyone who is moving to Owasso.

My grandchildren attend this school, one in the 3rd grade and one in Kindergarten. Both are learning the necessary skills to function well in life. Not only are they satisfactorily being taught the academics but they are learning acceptable behavior & life skills that will help to promote right choices well into adulthood. They are consistently rewarded for good behavior through positive re-enforcement. Mills is a leader in laying the proper foundation for my grandchildren as they grow daily and learn to live and function in the fast-paced society of today.

I love how they teach Great Expectations. I love how the teachers truly care about the students and strive to make learning fun and something the students want to do.

The teachers are very kind, patient and caring.

We love this school. My oldest transferred after 2 years to go to Barnes because of TACK & we wish we had never left. My other 3 will go to Mills (even though they will qualify for TACK). Great principal & teachers! You will be lucky to go to Mills

Last modified Mills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.