Owasso, OK

Posted May 03, 2013
My school is the very best!!!! Lots of great students and staff work and learn here!!!

Posted August 13, 2012
Kids are held accountable when they don't do their homework. They try to teach the kids the importance of following thru with your commitments.

Posted August 19, 2009
I actually enjoyed school when I went to school here in 2003, Then after I moved away, I hated school.

Posted July 12, 2009
My daughter was so nervous about going there and they made the transition so easy for her. The teachers were very well at explaining and understanding. Her grades were great. The children are well behaved and respect and listen to the teachers.

Posted May 01, 2009
i think the owasso 6th grade center is amazing

Posted April 28, 2004
Wow! that is all I can say. This school is great for my kid. They have so many activities and they have ways of putting goals to their heads and the kids actually do it. The school has a word of the week, and they have an assembly every morning. The teachers are just wonderfull. They worked mericals into my daughters head. They also have Youth Alive, {a church thing in the morning} and they have FCA. The school is wonderfull for my child, I think other people should do the same.

Owasso 6th Grade Center
1501 North Ash Street, Owasso, OK  74055
Last modified Owasso 6th Grade Center is a Public school that serves grades K-1. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Owasso 6th Grade Center Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top