Posted January 05, 2010
I have 1 daughter that graduated elem from Hodson, 3 others that are attending now. We have never had a bad experience with any of the teachers or staff. All 4 of my daughters have loved the teachers and could not say nicer things about Mrs. Hughs. I recommend Hodson to all my friends that have children entering into elem school.

Posted September 22, 2009
I think it is the greatest school ever. I have been here for 19 years. I just love it work as a library aide, half days and volunteer the rest of the day.

Posted September 21, 2009
Hodson is great because the parents, students, and staff really work together to attain the high goals and expectations we have set for ourselves, which allows us to have an incredible learning environment.

Posted September 21, 2009
My son enjoys going to school everyday. Mrs. Hughes is very personable and knows and greets every student. The faculty and staff are wonderful and such great teachers. My son has loved every year he has been attending.

Posted September 21, 2009
We have the most dedicated staff, volunteering parents, and good kids in the state!

Posted September 21, 2009
Hodson has a great staff, a wonderful principal, uses positive reinforcement, see lots of creative ideas, always have great scores, and have fantastic students

Posted September 21, 2009
I love Pamela Hodson Elementary school because it is a wonderful neighborhood school, catering to our children's needs and serving them with innovative technology, qualified teachers and excellent leadership.

Posted April 10, 2009
This is an amazing school! My kids are very fortunate to be able to attend such a great public school. There is so much parental involvement, more than most other elementaries in town. The PTO is very active and there are many opportunities for the parents to be involved. The principal and support staff are very dedicated. The counselor is very knowledgeable of both the kids and the teachers. Yes, as a previous poster said, there is a lot to learn. However, I believe that this is the new normal in education now. I don't know that it is in the best interst of the children, but it is not school specific, it is state and federally mandated. I would highly recommend this school!

Posted February 06, 2009
The teachers and staff are absolutely amazing! My daughter was struggling in the reading sector and her teacher offered to tutor her 3 days a week to get her up to speed. She is exactly where she needs to be and I couldn't be happier with the support we received.

Pamela Hodson Elementary School
1501 North Ash Street, Owasso, OK  74055
Last modified Pamela Hodson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pamela Hodson Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top