6-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Develops character: Strongly disagree

A lot of the faculty doesn't even have these qualities, how could the school instill these values in the students?

So grateful for rcs and the opportunity to have my kids there! Good schools in the area but rejoice schools is a fantastic place!

I wish I had my tuition money back so I could pay for the tutoring needed to catch my child up before returning to public school. Waste of money!

We have three kids at Rejoice and are VERY pleased! Rejoice has an excellent partnership between teachers and parents. The leadership at Rejoice has passionate vision and truly seeks to follow after God. Our kids have flourished academically, spiritually and socially. The environment at Rejoice is warm and caring. Rejoice provides a safe classroom environment for students to learn and develop. The students are given opportunities for both service and leadership. God is really doing something at Rejoice and we feel blessed to be a part of it!

I have had my children in both RCS and the local public schools. My experience has been that, although the public schools do a good job, they are not able to provide so many of the things that Rejoice can. With an academic advisor who starts visiting with each student individually at 7th grade to help them prepare for their future,and the spiritual life director who is there for any personal issues, I feel my kids are getting the best of both worlds. While no school is perfect, I feel that Rejoice has tools in place that no public school would even consider that will better equip my child for their future in a declining moral world. I love the smaller class sizes, and their academic scores are among the highest in the nation. I strongly encourage anyone who would like to see what it is about to drop by and visit, or speak to someone who is happy with their students there, not someone who couldn't make it there for whatever reason. It is truly a place where your child can excel.

I'm a parent of young children at RCS and I think it's strange that so many reviews are suddenly popping up about the school. I agree that it's hard to know what to believe from the principals and other leaders. Our principal was fired at the beginning of the year because so many people were pulling their kids from the school an d the school was running out of money, but a meeting was held last week where we were shown pictures of a big expensive new school they say they will build. It just seems like the same thing every year. We hear big promises about how things will change, but the school just doesn't move forward. I can't say my kids have had a "terrible" education, but I do think we could get the same or better for free at Collinsville. More of my children's friends are leaving next year. I hope the school does well, I just don't want to leave my kids there waiting for it to happen.

My students have attended RCS since Kindergarten. I am so pleased with the fellowship that is provided, by the loving staff and teachers, and by the high academic standards. This school is first and foremost, distinctively Christian.

My children have attended Rejoice Christian School and they have and are receiving an excellent education. My son has transitioned into college life fully prepared to excel.

This school has it's door open to everyone. It is a place to learn with a Biblical back ground. The teachers are great to work with. It is great to know that your child is in this type of school that a child can pray before a game, test or a activity. The scores for the SAT are the highs around. If you are thinking of a school around here please stop by and talk to them. Your kids will love it!

Last modified Rejoice Christian School is a Private school that serves grades 6-12