Paden High School 5

Posted May 07, 2009

Posted April 22, 2009

Posted May 12, 2006
- a former student
I graduated in 1994. I can honestly say that Paden does not have the same clique problems that many schools have. They had good teachers, and a caring staff. Kids were invited to do their best. High school isn't about the town, its about what you make of it. I can honestly say I was just as popular as the next kid, and my parents were far from rich. It is the main reason I would send my children there. Everyone has the chance to excel and to fit in.

Posted February 22, 2006
- a former student
I disagree, I graduated from Paden and have children there now. It doesn't have all the extra things a bigger school has, but it does have personal attention! The teachers all know the children and how well they are doing. Yes you do have the problem with status, but you have that anywhere. As far as who has more money, I think it is not fair but is that way in the real world no matter if you are in school, have a job or whatever else you do.

Paden High School 1

Posted September 16, 2004
This is a sorry school. I am very disappointed and think that Paden should be shutdown. It is a complete joke! all that matters is who has money and who doesn't!

Paden High School
10th & Elm, Paden, OK  74860
Last modified Paden High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Paden High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top