Bad
Good

Panama High School 5

Posted April 02, 2008
Panama School System has had a long history of the teachers caring for the students and community. We try to provide the best possible opportunity for the students. We strive to give them all a chance to get ahead. Parents are getting more involved which is always wonderful. We would enjoy more of the parents to be involved.

Panama High School 2

Posted November 12, 2006
I attended panama high school and most of the teachers really care about the students. My problem with this school is the lack of discipline towards the problem students. It is very political. I would recommend going to a larger school, one without small town politics.

Panama High School 5

Posted March 21, 2005
I attended PHS and now living in California I bringing my child back home to go to school. the teachers are great and the children can get more one on one contact with teachers. They have a nice seletion of classes to take and the classes are small so everyone knows everyone, and their is not such thing as the band nerds or football jocks because they all get along it's really nice. I know my mom knew all my teachers which was great for her, she knew if I was doing bad or good. Living in a small town gives you that advantage you might not recieve at a bigger school. The diversity of race backgrounds is not very large however I remember everyone being treated the same no one was really left out or felt left out. None of the other schools in our county can compare to PHS.

Panama High School
401 High School Drive, Panama, OK  74951
Last modified Panama High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.