Posted September 01, 2011
Indeed!! This is one of THE great schools in not just in Oklahoma but in America. I want to be clear. I am not a resident of Paoli but one who regularly visits the area and the school. The Paoli Administration, Faculty and Students are gracious, respectful and dignified whether it is in the classroom, during sporting events in Paoli or when participating in sporting events outside of the city of Paoli. As one who officiates sporting events, I have never had any difficulties with Paoli student athletes or their supporters. They are respectful and humble in victory, magnificant and noble in defeat. This is exceptional at a time when victory by any means is too often the standard. Be proud Paoli!!! Be very proud!!

Posted November 11, 2008
I have children that attend Paoli High School and they love it. There is something there that bigger schools just cannot provide. I don't have to make my kids do their homework or get up in th mornings to go to school. That's a big plus right there. There is a small ratio of teachers to pupils and I feel like my chidren are getting the quality of education they deserve and the attention I want them to have.

Paoli High School 0

Posted August 02, 2008
My children attend Paoli Schools. The school gets an A+ from me. The staff at the elementary school is wonderful. Their teachers are very caring and supportive. They have been willing to talk with me at anytime. I have had to meet with the principal on a couple of occassions. She was very fair and let me know I could call or visit anytime I felt the need. It may be a small school but the teachers and other staff have big hearts and are willing to go the extra mile to help my kids and others succeed.

Posted August 31, 2006
I am a teacher at Paoli High School. In my opinion, Paoli is one of the leading schools in the county for academic excellence. Our goal at the school is to see that each student excels in all areas, or at least has an opportunity to do so. We, as teachers, care about each student, offer specialized tutoring, sponsored by the Indian Education program, and actually take time for a one-on-one relationship with our students. We see the classroom as a beginning for each one of their lives, and what they are taught will be carried on with them throughout their careers. We are small, true, but our students wouldn't go anywhere else. They love the atmosphere and they don't have to be afraid to walk down the hallways.

Paoli High School 4

Posted May 15, 2004
- a former student

Paoli High School
410 Stewart Street West, Paoli, OK  73074
Last modified Paoli High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Paoli High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top