Bad
Good

As a Keys graduate, I would like to address the Feb. 7, 2006 reviewer's comments. They must not have been very involved with the schools, because they made many incorrect statements. At that time, I was an 8th grader at Keys. Both schools had computer labs and libraries. Since the high school was new at that time, they didn't have an extensive library, but did have one. The elementary library was always really good. I was in the 7th-8th choir. Band was also starting up around that time. I had very good experiences while attending Keys Elementary and High School. I plan on my future children attending Keys Schools. I had an overall

At first I liked this school, there are a couple of teachers there that are phenomenal, however, there are a few who leave much to be desired. They are awful at communicating to the parents when the children are having trouble, they say they have a bullying program but they don't implement it, and the Principal is extremely condescending to women. I called and called and called trying to get teachers to call me back, they didn't call back not even once and then lied to me saying they never got the messages. I don't believe that, how would you not get that many messages? I do not recommend them to anyone unless you want to be extremely frustrated or you actually work there, then your children will be fine, but if you aren't rich or know someone you will be treated like gum on the bottom of their shoes.

This school has grown so much over the last few years. Now there are even more activities including a speech/debate team! This was the only speech/debate team in our district for the last 4 years until now. Our schools are high for the End of Instruction. At the high school the administration and faculty are more like family. It is a great environment for learning!

Keys is doing a super job, in my opinion. They offer SO much for there students in order to meet their interests. They have extracurriculars like office aides, library aides, art aides, journalism, study skills, choir, band, computers, art, academic team, 4H, FFA, student council. A pretty wide range, not to mention they have a great athletics program! The teachers are great, and care alot about their students. I don't think you'd regret sending your children to Keys School. They really know what they're doing, and do a darn good job at it, too!

I think Keys Elementary is the best! My granddaughter went to the 3 year old program taught by Mrs. Musgrove in the 2006-2007 school year. Her little mind was exposed to so many things that have expanded her knowledge. Unfortunately she had to move to OKC and the experience in the Pre-school there has not been favorable. I highly recommend Keys Schools - the teachers and administration are awesome! I got the impression that each child was a priority.

I disagree with the ratings. Principal leadership, teacher quality, extracurricular activities, parent involement, safety, and disipline: none of these are problems at Keys School. There should be a five star rating for all of them! Keys cares alot about the students! The staff is friendly. They have a counselor, and nurse there all day. The curriculum is good, and so so much more. All in all, its a great school!

Keys school has alot to offer the students. we do have a computer lab and a great library. We do have band and choir, along with lots of sports and 4-h activities. The teachers are great.. I dont think there is much more we could ask for. It is a great school.

Last modified Keys Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.