Bad
Good

My son had to move to Whitebead from Kennedy where he lost 5 teeth his kindergarden year and wasn't learning any thing now in 2nd he loves it so much even though he has had the choice to come home the last 2 years and go to a school where his baby sister just started or cousins go to he want to stay there. And he keeps learning and surprising me with how smart he is becoming So I have to say it must be an awesome school.

As a former student its a good school, but the teachers always have their favorites.

Average isn't always a good thing but still better than Pauls Valley schools. This is a much smaller school with great emphasis on safety and we loved it the first few years. It sure isn't what it was for my nephew many years ago or when my child began several years ago. As we have moved up in grades I have noticed an increase in favoritism and parents who will speak privately but not stand up for kids being bullied or verbally abused or emotionally neglected by being intentionally left out, all by a teacher. I have been shocked as I watched people overgift teachers to obtain favor for their kids/grandkids and have been advised to do the same! I can't count the private comments and calls I've rec'd in the last two years alone (more and more ppl confide once they see you won't sacrifice the ones before them) . There is an air of "don't talk about it and it doesn't exist". I have seen that speaking up will turn into other parents/teachers shunning and even commenting to the parents with complaints, even family members and friends they have known for years. It often results in further unfair/unkind treatment of the child.

Whitebead is an excellent school. The school is known for it's great teachers & staff. They have high expectations of their staff, students, & parents. I know this very well as I attended 1st-8th grade there & my daughter is currently attending. She was excited yet nervous about her 1st year of school. The staff at Whitebead took her in under their wing & made her first year of school a very memorable experience. I have questioned a lot of my decisions regarding my child but I know I made the right choice when it comes to my daughter's future. Thanks Whitebead staff!

I give this school the most rating, this is the most awesome school around, we have a great principal who takes care of any manner promptly the teachers and kids are fantastic. My kids could not be in a better place and their getting the best education. Thank you whitebead

My son went to a larger school in Southern Oklahoma, he struggled on a daily basis with classes, and dreaded going to school. Since being at Whitebead he is a much happier kid in the mornings! The enitre staff at Whitebead has had an impact on his learning. I would recommend this school and staff to anyone.

I love my school! It's sooo cozy.

Last modified Whitebead Public School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.