Pawhuska Junior High School 5

Pawhuska Junior High School 1

Posted November 23, 2008

Pawhuska Junior High School 5

Posted January 25, 2007
I think that some teachers are on cells to much. I tink that some teachers are nicer then others. I also think that some of the kids are not getting the disiplan they need.But On the other hand i think the principal is really nice.I like that sometimes you can stay after school.I like that you get rewarded for good deeds and such. I think it would be good if the school got new desks and text books.And redid the roof.

Pawhuska Junior High School 3

Posted March 05, 2004
I feel that they have taken to many things away from the kids. They can put on a new roof and put in a new parking lot, and, yet, they take away many activities away from the kids. They feel they have worked hard to be able to get to do extra activivties and now they are pulled away.

Pawhuska Junior High School
615 East 15th Street, Pawhuska, OK  74056
Last modified Pawhuska Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pawhuska Junior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top